chapter 6🤍

"Come in!" mases raspy voice croaked out, his raspy voice was so hot. I opened the door and then closed it behind me before turning my head round to see Mason lying snuggled in bed. Before I could ask him why he was still in bed I had to admire his room, it was way bigger than mine.

"What you doing in bed mase it's 2pm!" I shouted and he just shrugged

"What you doing in bed mase it's 2pm!" I shouted and he just shrugged. "I'm exhausted kam, I've been up since 4 the boys wanted to meet here at 7 so I had to get up early and we didn't even do anything so I went back to bed." He explained and I nodded back.
"Anyway, what are you doing in here?" He asked me like a little 2 year old "Just wanted to say hi since I noticed you weren't at the canteen, making sure you're okay." I said sweetly and we held eye contact for a while in awe of eachother. It was really nice , the eye contact, until mase obviously broke it.

"Awhhh little grealo missed meeeee." He teased and I giggled as he came towards me and engulfed me in a hug. "I missed you too kam, your fun to be about."
I blushed at that , he's so cute. I tightened my hand I had around his torso and we stood hugging for another 10 seconds until Mason started tickling me. "Mason stoppppp." I said through giggles which eventually erupted into us both laughing our heads off. He tickled me for 2 more minuets until he finally stopped to which I sighed in relief, I couldn't handle all that tickling . We both layed on his bed staring at the ceiling and then turned our heads so we were facing eachother.

"you're a cutie kamryn." He said smiling and I couldnt help but smiling back "I know!"

After a while of enjoying eachother a company just staring at the blank bedroom ceiling we decided it'd be best to head downstairs and join the others.

"What time is it Kamryn?" Mason asked me politely. "5? How?" "Oh well it's fancy dress tonight we're all just chilling in the canteen , no one's drinking just a little party to celebrate the campaign!" He said. "I'm down!" I said back and he had a big grin oh his face.
"I'll be at your door in an hour ok?" I nodded in response to him , what a gentleman picking up his lady, friend.

Id spent 3 hours chilling in Mason mounts room , it didn't feel like that long when I was there.

I was half way done getting ready when I heard a knock on my door and when I opened it I saw maddison. "Can I get ready with you?" She asked and obviously I said yes.

We sat getting ready with Chris brown in the background, mads was being a lot quieter than normal , and I think I knew why. "Okay spill Maddison your never this quiet!" I said to her and she definitely spilt it.

"Okay me a Phil were in the canteen and we were just chatting when he sat me on his lap and asked me to go to his room and so I followed him, as soon as we got in he pinned me against his bedroom wall and started making out with me and yeah we didn't have sex but it was pretty sexual I guess." she admitted, and I practically screamed. She changed the subject very quickly though " kam can you get a pic of me in this underwear set, I wanna post it on insta if that's okay it's for a brand deal." I agreed to help her take photos.

"Dayummm girl your sexy!!" I said hyping her up and passing back the phone. "Kamryn your like my favourite person ever!" I smiled at that, she's my favourite person.

I got changed into my outfit which was just some jeans and a white top with my hair nicely curled , casual.

Me and Mads went out to get pictures for instagram and then we went ahead and posted them before entering the canteen. I told Mason I'd just meet him in the canteen earlier since I'm always late, and that he didn't need to pick me up or else he'd be late.

 I told Mason I'd just meet him in the canteen earlier since I'm always late, and that he didn't need to pick me up or else he'd be late

xkamryngrealish

liked by masonmount , harleyhollandd2, ohpolly and 198,678 others

ready to party with my favourite people evaaa😉

Comments

harleyhollandd2: awh this fit is so cute😘
>adore u doll

ohpolly : gorgeous queen❤️
> all love for my faves

madstaylorx: hot 🤤
> stop I'm blushing

masonmount : cutie
> cute x

masonmountluver: cutie? Mate r they dating?

madstaylorx

liked by philfoden , jackgrealish, xkamryngrealish and 60,672 others

getting ready in my set from asos❤️
ad

Comments

xkamryngrealish: hotty
> MWAH

philfoden : 😍🤤
> I'm just too good😉😉

When we entered the canteen there was no wags so me and Maddison were a bit confused, but it's like Kyle walker read our minds "the girls left , away home for the night so it's just you two!" He laughed and then added on "with us dick heads." Everyone laughed it was quite funny.

Once everyone arrived down to the canteen the music was loudly blasting and it was hard to hear anyone which I didn't like. Maddison ditched me to go sit with her 'boyfriend' and as much as I know all the boys at the table, I don't know them as well as some of the others so I went to sit at the table at the far right. On that table there were 5 boys. Declan , Bukayo , Harry Kane , Jude and Mason. I went over and sat myself next to Mason.

On one side of the table it was Harry Jude and bukayo, so me mase and dec were on the other side. Mason sat in the middle and I sat to masons left, the furthest seat from my brothers.

"You alright mini grealo?" Jude joked. "I'm great thank you!" We chatted away for a good few minutes until mase leant into me and whispered in my ear "you look nice tonight like really pretty." He said and casually moved away from my head back to the conversation and he cheekily placed his hand on my thigh. I blushed and he had a little grin plastered on his face after he done it. Am I really falling for Mason mount? One of my brothers best friends?
I can't be? Right?