chapter 23🤍

I sat in my room later that afternoon just , thinking about today and what Declan said to me. 'tell Mason that you and Jude kissed' but the thing is we didn't. And even though it was just on the cheek, Declan forced us.

I was getting myself all worked up about it, about how I should probably tell mason about me and Jude. Eventually I came to my senses and called jude to come into my room which was right next to his.

"hey, you okay kam." He asked giving me a warm hug. "I need to tell mase about the kiss." I told him straight up. "God you make it sound like a big thing, tell him the truth though, that it was a dare." He told me patting my back. I nodded and just like that he had left.

Tonight the whole England squad and staff are going out for a meal, a fancy steakhouse. The only wags going are myself and harley so I'm excited. Maddison left earlier because she felt awful from last night.

Harley came knocking on my door and we begun to get ready. For my outfit I chose the cutest two piece black set and the cutest black heals. Harley went for bold and gold let's just say.

"Let's go girll!" Harley exclaimed as we left my room only to be met by the boys.

"Took yous long enough we've been waiting for what feels like forever!" Declan's complained and we all laughed. As much as Declan intimidated me earlier, he's still my best friend at the end of the day.

"hi babes!" I said as I walked over to give my boyfriend a hug. "hi kamryn." He said in my ear which made me confused, why would he say my full name? He never ever says my full name. "What's up Mason." I say pulling away.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong babe." He reassured me and I nodded before placing a few kisses on is soft lips. We locked hands and made our way to the massive party bus outside.

It was a 30 minute drive but once we got there it was so worth the wait. The whole steak house was empty all for us. There were big big long tables that went from one end of the restaurant to the other. There were three tables , 2 for players and 1 for staff.

Me and mase took a seat beside eachother and he placed his hand on my thigh. Opposite us were harley and harvey, beside us Declan , jack , Jude and Bukayo. We all ordered our steaks and chatted away until.. I noticed masons face. He looked visibly lost and confused and I was, well confused.

"Mason what's up with you today?" I asked and he quickly fired back, "me? What's up with me? What's up with you kam? You've been weird all morning and, come." He picks up my hand and leads me outside.

"I know about Jude and you he told me, he kissed you." he said looking down. "Mason it was just a dare he kissed my cheek and Declan made us , we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend mason it-," he quickly stopped me. "Stop Kamryn, I'm not mad at you for the kiss, I know it was a dare and you two are just best friends. But I'm mad that you lied and didn't tell me and upset that you're saying because we weren't girlfriend and boyfriend it was okay? Communication is a big thing in relationships babe, you can talk to me about anything. Even if it's like the worst thing ever!" He giggled at the end and i did too.

"Sorry Mason I should've told you, shouldn't have come from Jude." I said before giving him a huge hug, pulling away and kissing the shit out of him.

"dam grealish someone's hyper tonight." He whispered I blushed at that, he's good at mind reading. "let's get going , Mason Tony Mount." I whispered in his ear and he grinned as we headed back into the steakhouse.

Once everyone had finished their meals we made our way back to the camp. Harley was staying in my room tonight , so we quickly got changed into our pjs , took off our makeup, took a few pics for our stories and posted tonight's pics for insta.