chapter 2🤍

the loud party music instantly filled my ears. It was loud but not to loud that I couldn't hear anyone, it was the perfect kind of loud. It wasnt busy either. Don't get me wrong there were a lot of people but really it's just the whole England squad and there girls and plus ones.

"Right I'm gonna go find the boys text if you need anything!" Jack said as he walked off to the England boys who were all either up dancing or chilling having a good laugh.

"Come on girls!" I said to mads and harley who were mesmerised by the size of Declan's home, I mean it was ... massive!

We made our way to the main place were the party was and said hi to some of the boys , saka , stones , Harry Kane and Phil foden. They're all super lovely especially saka who said "hey jacks told us a lot about you and how your staying a st Georgias park to help us this campaign, we'll be seeing you around , little Grealish!" I giggled and all the boy turned around except foden who was chatting up mads.

Declan came up to me and Harley and welcomed us "good to see you grealo and Holland." He said warmly with a grin. "See you around and we'll see you at camp!" I said and he left back to the group of boys. Me and Harley's eyes then made our way back to Phil and mads.

Maddison gave me and Harley the look as if 'fuck off I'm trying to flirt with him' so we left and seen a group of girls who we presumed were the England teams 'wags' so we went to join them.

"Ohhh hello girlyssss." One girl called out who I later learned was megan, Pickfords fiancé. They were all so friendly and welcoming.

"Oh my gosh you guys are so pretty!" Me and Harley shouted in sync and they all laughed and thanked us for our compliment!

"it's kamryn? Right jacks little sister? And you Harley Holland!!" We nodded and smiled.

Overall I got along with all the wags but one of them in particular stuck out to me . Fern, Harry maguires wife. She was so friendly to us and I became really close to her in the past 30 minutes of talking that we eventually fell into our own convo while all the other girls including Harley talked about life of a WAG.

"Soooo who's your boy?" She asked me. "Oh I don't have a boy here , just jacks little sister and I'm not allowed to like any of his friends.?" I laughed but fern didn't look impressed.

"That's a bunch of bull shit don't listen to him! If you fancy one of them and you like them and they like you he shouldn't be in charge of it!" She said and giggled after it. I laughed and shrugged "I guess so , it'd be convenient if I went out with one of them I guess, I'm going to England camp for 1 whole month to help them in training to itd be ideal but I'm sure I don't fancy anyone." fern just nodded and we continued to get to know eachother.

I shot a quick selfie and uploaded it to my insta story

xkamryngrealish added to their story!

After about 20 minutes of chat a slow song comes on. It's called 'the night we met' I love that song. Everyone started getting up off there seats. "What's happening?" I exclaimed. "Oh girly they do this everytime, sneak a slow song into the playlist. They have this rule you have to dance with one of the boys so you better get moving." I internally screamed. For fuck sakes I don't even know ANY of these boys.

I got up and scanned the room looking for someone to dance with and caught glimpse of mads dancing with Phil, bless them they're so cute. Everyone was taken and I just came to the realisation that I have no one to dance with and that I'd go sit back down. But something stopped me from going to sit down as I felt a hand slip on my waist and it turned me around to face the tall brown haired figure.