chapter 24🤍

I woke up this morning to a snoring Harley laying half way down my bed. I smiled at it before quietly making my way out of bed. I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 10 in the morning, the boys had a gym session at 10:30 and I was supposed to go down and help.

I quickly threw on a cute white fox two piece , my Jordan's and popped my hair into a spiky bun. Quickly I put on light makeup and by the time I was ready I had 5 minutes to get to the meeting area.

I snapped a quick pic on my tripod for my story and off I went , not waking Harley.

xkamryngrealish posted to their story!

Surprisingly I wasn't late, there was still 2 minutes to spare. It wasn't akward with me and Jude, never was. He jumped on my back causing me to nearly collapse. "Jesus you absolute dick!" I screamed out and everyone gasped before erupting in giggles.

"Morning kam." Mase said as he came back with coffee for me. I place a quick peck on his cheek and grabbed my coffee from him before turning my attention to the gaffer.

"Okay so groups for today, we have kamryn with jack and phil if that's okay?" I rolled my eyes , great my brother and his best friend. Oh also Maddison's BOYFRIEND.

"Off yous go, you guys should do weights and running!" A trainer recommended before I marched away ahead with a frown. Long day for me.

"What's with the mood sis? Not happy to see us?" I ignored jacks question and instead angrily answered with "get on the treadmill and put it high, or I will." and they got on with it. Kind of.

"So you and mase love each other, boyfriend and girlfriend? Anything else?" Phil asked and I did the biggest eye roll, "don't know , not anything for you two to know anyway." I giggled nudging phil who gave me a offensive look.

"So kam we were thinking, we've just got like 1 week and a half left of camp, since some of the games got cut off I don't know why. We thought all of us , most of us and the girls can go to a big villa in Ibiza? If you're in?" I started jumping about "AHHH YES YES YES!" I screamed stopping their treadmills and hugging them both, it must be a massive villa. "We're renting like this MASSIVE DOUBLE mansion thing it's mad!" I'm so excited it's unbelievable!

We wrapped up our gym session and I had a smile on my face the whole way through, a whole squad trip to Ibiza sounds like a dream, an unreal one. Phil , Jack and I met up with all the boys , and harley, I practically ran through mason "you boys told her." He said over my head and everyone laughed.

The whole evening after I was jumping about, this is mental. It's going to be insane I just know it. All the girls and guys, me and mase will share a room!

"Calm down grealish!" Mase shouted across the canteen making everyone jump especially jack thinking Mason was shouting at him. "Sorry babes it's hardddd!" I screamed excitedly and then the place erupted in cheers and utter chaos. We're going to Ibiza was blasting on the speakers and everyone was dancing about. It was like a fever dream. I made my way over to mase and started dancing with him, this is just the beginning.

TIME JUMP BECAUSE IM NOT WRITING A WHOLE WEEK OF CAMP BUT THE BOYS WON THERE LAST GAME 3-0 AND NOTHING ELSE MAJOR HAS HAPPENED WITH MASON AND KAMRYN!

ALSO HERES THE LIST OF PEOPLE GOING TO IBIZA (You can skip the list if you want) mason , kamryn , phil , Maddison , jack , Sasha(gf?), Harvey Elliot , Harley , Declan, Trent , Bukayo , Harry Maguire and Fern(wife) , Jude , Jordan Pickford , Megan (wife) Marcus , Lucia(gf).

its the morning of our Ibiza trip. We're leaving the airport at 9AM on a private jet, a massive private jet. I've been buying and packing for , ages. We've booked a whole 2 weeks at ibiza but we might just stay for 10 of the 14 days, depends.

it's currently just 6AM and Masons picking me up at 6:15 so I quickly shove my airport fit on , no makeup and no styles hair just a messy bun. About 5 minutes after I'm done mase shows up at my apartment door. "Hi beautiful, let's see the bags I'll take them." I smiled back at him, I loved when he called me beautiful, made me feel special. I passed him my 2 full bags of luggage, grabbed my carry on hand bag , locked my apartment and off we went.

Once in mases car it was a 10 minute drive to the airport, I want to go to sleep but it's just not worth it at all.

Finally we arrive at the airport and say hello to everyone, I've seen all the boys like 2 days ago but I haven't seen fern, Sasha , Lucia or Megan since the night me and Mason met. I gave them all a massive hug. "Welcome to the wags girl!!" Fern shouted , the OG shipper. "Ughh I missed all of you so much let's go to fucking Ibiza!" I shouted and we all cheered, tiredly of course.

Once we got through security and put all our  luggage through we had about 40 minutes till we could get on the jet. Me and the girls went to this random bakery to get breakfast since we were starving. "Cant believe you and Mason are together I knew it!" Megan told us all and we squeeled. "Yeah it's mental and like Harley and mads are girlfriends too!" I outed them and everyone shouted that bit louder.

After a bit of gossip everyone got their airport fit pics, before we boarded the expensive private jet. I sat next to Mason who let me lay on his lap. He placed a kiss on my forehead and before I knew it I was asleep.

 He placed a kiss on my forehead and before I knew it I was asleep

xkamryngrealish

liked by , masonmount , fernmaguire, jackgrealish and 97,167 others

next stop 📍IBZ with the gang🏝️

Comments:

masonmount : 2 weeks with my girl💜
> awh stoppp

madstaylorx: Ibiza here we fucking comeee
> yes duhh

fernmaguire: I missed u babe x
> missed u the most x

jackgrealish: okay but you and Mason keep it pg
> mhm masonmount
masonmount: we will jack...

————

Finally we're out of camp! Ibiza may be the last stop for this book 🤭

Don't worry still many chapters to come for now ( again apologies for any spelling errors)