chapter 22🤍

when I seen masons post it made my face light up in happiness, it's like everything around me stopped. I can't believe last night Mason made me his girlfriend!

Eventually everything started moving again, and I felt a slight hang over, I ran to the bathroom and threw up just a little then looked in the mirror and laughed at myself. I mean I only had like 2 glasses of champagne, I can only imagine how sick Maddison is.

I got myself ready, I picked a Nike tech tracky in a beige colour and paired it with my air forces and a cropped white gillet. Quickly I tied my luscious blonde hair up before leaving my room to go watch the boys at training.

Once I left my room I almost instantly see harley, my best friend I haven't seen in ages( like 1 and a half weeks)

Once I left my room I almost instantly see harley, my best friend I haven't seen in ages( like 1 and a half weeks). "Oh my god harley I missed you so much chick!" I squeeled engulfing her in a massive hug. "I missed you so much kam!" She screamed back as we jumped about.

"What are you doing here anyway Harley?" "Harvey is training with the national team today since he's usually with the U21 so I'm here!" She explained. "You're boyfriend?" I asked and she nodded "awhhh!!" I squeeled.

"And what's with you and Mason, boyfriend and girlfriend yous are the cutest Kamryn!" She exclaimed sweetly and I grinned. "let's go to the training grounds then." She smiled and off we went not before getting a picture of course.

" She smiled and off we went not before getting a picture of course

harleyhollandd2

liked by harvelliot, england , jackgrealish and 60,789 others

reunited and we're both in love wtf🩷

tagged : xkamryngrealish

Comments

xkamryngrealish: my babe x
> love u the most🩷

harvelliot: I've been stolen from🙃
> sadly harvs you have x

england: cutest wags!!
> my favs🩷

jackgrealish: god not you two!
>🙄🙄

When we walked down to the training grounds the boys were doing fast laps around the pitch and hadn't yet caught sight of us, so we made our way up to the stands and caught up with each others lives.

"What the fuck you guys done the deed?" She screamed so loud I don't know how nobody heard her scream and I gasped out loud. "Shut up you've done it aswell probably." I screamed even louder than she did and she gasped as loud as I did.

Once we finished our conversation we looked down to the pitch to see that the boys were now doing short sprints back and fourth consistently. They looked knackered. Me and Harley laughed at all their faces it was hilarious.

The boys hadn't yet noticed me and Harley were in the stands so once they were basically finished we made our way down to the bench. "Morning girls!" Southgate cheerfully said and we replied "morning"

"So I see we have two official new wags, congratulations." He said genuinely but also slightly sarcastically. We giggled at it until finally the boys were done and I made eye contact with mason. He looks so fit when he's training.

"hi babe" he said making his way over to me, before picking me up and spinning me around until landing me back in my feet. "you look leng in that track suit kam." he told me and I blushed at it. "Cant believe this is happening, that you are my boyfriend. After only the short amount of time we've had!" I exclaimed to him and he laughed. "Time doesn't matter babe," he cupped my cheek, "sometimes there's not proof you just know." he whispered in my ear and I grinned , knowing the reference he's making.

"Alright love birds get off of each other!!" Declan said annoying and I launched myself at him then tackled him to the ground, destroying his big ass ego. Everyone laughed , even Declan laughed. Before getting up from the spiky Astro ground he whispered something in my ear that I hadn't been concerned about until this moment, "have you told mase you and Jude have, kissed." My face dropped , it wasn't a kiss even Declan knows that. His lip grazed my cheek, barely.

"Hey what was that all about , you okay?" mase asked me as we walked into the canteen. "What do you mean?" I asked shakily, "I mean it looked like Declan told you something and your face kind of, changed like you were out of it." he explained to me , I said nothing back.

"Okay fine , don't tell me what he said to you it's just seemed as if it , bothered you." In that moment I thought about telling him that Jude had 'kissed me' but it's seemed unnecessary, he won't care really.

"Mase it's nothing I promise if it was I'd tell you, and you know I wouldn't lie to anyone , so why would I lie to you, my own boyfriend !" I unconvincingly assured him. He nodded in response as we took a seat on one of the canteen chairs and chatted away to the boys and harley.

———————-

anyone get the 'sometimes there's no proof you just know' line? Please say someone knows!

also I haven't read this over so please please don't come at me for any mistakes!