chapter 29🤍

this morning I woke up still on the couch, I slept well last night but still felt tired as. When I turned to my right , where Mason should be laying I saw he wasn't there.

I checked the time on my phone to see it was just 9am and that everyone else would probably still be sleeping right now so I went on a mission to go find my missing boyfriend, and it didn't take very long to find him.

When I got up from the couch I saw the bathroom light was on, and I heard gagging coming from it. "mase are you okay bubs?" I whispered quietly and got no response. So for a second time I knocked on the door and asked again "mase can I come in?" I got no answer so I barged in softly.

When I walked into the bathroom I saw an awful sight. Mason was thrown above the toilet throwing up blood, that's why he wasn't answering me.

"mase , hey hey it's okay." I began as I got now on my knees beside him and tapped his back. "It's okay let it out." We so over looked his head knock, I think it's more serious than a light concussion, especially since he's throwing up BLOOD.

After a good 10 minutes of gagging and blood spewing Mason finally stopped throwing up and collapsed on to my lap in exhaustion. God this was a sin my poor baby boy.

"I'm going to get Declan to come down we might have to get a doctor here," I told him grabbing my phone out my shorts and texting declan 'you have to come down to the downstairs toilet masons not doing well' and within minutes he came downstairs.

"Fucking hell mase looks like someone got murdered in here!" He jokingly said but you could hear the concern and worry in his voice. I felt Mason forehead , it felt like I was touching the boiling raw sun, he was burning up. "God mase we have to get a doctor I think this is more serious than a light concussion, declan can you see if a doctor can come here , unless you can do the 40 minute drive mase?" I said and mase didn't respond, he has no energy to respond. So I gave dec a nod to call a doctor.

Once the doctor was called mase still couldn't move , talk or even simply respond to anything. So to get him on the couch declan threw mase gently over his shoulders then softly placed him back to his spot on the sofa.

His eyes were open, he was awake and conscious. But just like the night jack punched him he couldn't do anything for about 10 minutes and at this point everyone in the house was up, jack and Trent were cleaning the bloody bathrooms by choice which is NOT like them.

"Kamryn , can you stay?" He asked sweetly as he still lay weary on my lap, looking not well at all. I was excited to go clubbing I can't lie but I can't go clubbing when I know Mason is struggling and in pain. If I was in pain I know I'd want mase by my side. "Yes I'll stay," I said kissing his forehead
and rubbing his cheek.

After a good hour the doctor arrives and came to check on mason, and to see it what our previous doctor said was true or if he was just a dick trying to get his job done. We had to help Mason sit up since he still didn't feel quite right. He ran a few tests in Mason and asked him a lot of questions before coming to the conclusion that it was not a light concussion but just a bog stander one which is worse than a light one but not awful.

"Thank you doctor so much," I told him as he exited. He gave us medicine for Mason and told him that if rest for half of today he'll be back to his normal self.

And that's what mase and I done, although we shouldn't. We should be living it out in Ibiza but due to this horrific head knock we're out for a day but hey if he's out I'm out.

We chilled and watched movies until Mason gradually got back to himself, he no longer felt sick or dizzy and that's what the doctor told us is a sign that he's better and okay to go out.