chapter 14🤍

this morning I woke up to a knock on my room door. "come in." I shouted with my eyes still half shut. Let's just say I'm not a morning person.

"hi kamrynn!" it was mason, and he was in a really good mood. "I just finished training for today, I thought you would have been out there?" I shrugged. I probably was meant to be out there but i was not getting out of bed at like 7 in the morning.

"Game in 2 days , you watching Kamryn?" he asked me and I couldn't help but smile "obviously I will be watching dumb ass!" I winded him up and jokingly punched his shoulder. "Ouchh" he said laughing, what a drama king, but it was hot.

"Was jack at training?" Jack probably was at training but I was still curious, jacks never missed training ever. "eh no he's on a ban or a suspension till after our friendly with germany." He explained.

We sat in silence on my bed. I loved the silence it was comforting. But also, we're mostly always talking. We both knew why we were quiet, who's going to address the elephant first. Me or Mason? I wondered who until I realised it won't be one of us.

"Morning love birds!!" it was dec and the rest of the England squad. They were wearing big top hats and were blasting 'you belong with me' by Taylor swift. Me and Mason burst out into laughter and so did everyone else.

"Did you know about this mase." he grabbed my hand "No." he grinned and I blushed, "promise I knew nothing, they're so daft!" he's so cute.

"What have you two been up to in this bedroom?" Jude questioned us pulling a hilarious face. "Nothing actually just , talking." I answered and he quickly responded "about last night?" That's when I looked over to Mason who was already looking at me.

"You guys are so childish I can't deal!" mase shouted before erupting in giggles and his laugh itself filled me with joy.

The boys aka the majority of the squad decide to camp out on my room and watch 'the summer I turned pretty' my favourite show, (team jeremiah for life by the way.) me and mase were laying in my bed, bukayo was on the bottom of the bed and everyone else scattered around my large floor. They brought snacks and bean bags and all that shit, it was a vibe.

We'd finished episode 1 and I was so invested in the episode I hadn't realised Mason had sneakily placed my head on his chest, and as soon as the credits started rolling I looked up at him, there it was, his gorgeous smile.

judebellingham posted to their story

"that shit was good, next episode pleaseeee!!" Jude shouted and it echoed through my whole room, again the room erupted in laughter. I played the next episode and snuggled in to Mason , who planted a kiss on my fore head.

We were now onto episode 3 of season 1 and everyone was so hooked to this show, I don't blame them. It's fucking amazing.

"I'm going to go get some more pop corn, mase wanna come." In reply he nodded and off we went to the canteen.

"that shows really good kam, im having fun and it's only 3pm , we're gonna end up watching the whole show by the end of the night!" he was excited about the show and I was glad. "yeah this is," I paused and pulled him in by the waist "really fun." I finished and he grinned mischievously. "i like where this is going Kamryn." He whispered so giddy. "what do you say, we don't have a title but I know what I want and if you do to then what do you say we become , I don't know , dating?" he giggled at what he said, it sounded so love island. "I'd like that mase, I could really see us becoming something , and fuck Jack who cares about him I just want you." I told him then planted a kiss on his soft pink lips.

"I just want you Kamryn." We put our forehead together, "oh I love this for us." He whispered under his breath. His arms round my neck, mine round his waist.

"We best get our popcorn and head back Mason hey?" he nodded and we got our buckets of popcorn, then made our way back to my room.

once we got back to the room , the boys hadn't even noticed our presents, dam they're always so invested in me and mase. when we took our place back on the bed I understood why they didn't realise us. Belly and Taylor were in the middle of an argument because Taylor kissed belly's sister. Yeah that was pretty heated the first time I watched.

Me and mase snuggled together and enjoyed the show. We ended up watching up until episode 7 and agreed we would finish it tomorrow after their early training session that I will not be going to. Everyone was crying at the last episode, even me and I've watched it like 6 times. All the boys left except Mason.

"Sleepy boy wake up!" I nudged his unconscious body until he woke up. "where did everyone go?" he was really confused, "They just left, were you awake for that last episode?" I asked him. "no I think I have to watch it, can I stay?" He tiredly said to me. I nodded and ran my fingers through his hair, my head still layed on his chest.

We sat and watched the last episode of the first season, but to be honest I don't think we made it to far in as we fell asleep on each other not even a quarter through the episode.

———————-

hey guys!! I can't believe the support this book is getting in so grateful! I'm really proud of this chapter and I'd appreciate any form of feedback! Wether that be a comment or a vote🤍

this timeline doesn't really make any sense like at all but let's use our imagination and pretend this is starting last summer! And that the summer I turned pretty season two was already out by then! (Even though it wasn't)

and the football matches will be completely made up, the games they are playing are all friendly!🩷🩷