meeting the boys

Katie's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
"COME DOWN STAIRS LOSER!" Nash yelled. What does he want?

"What do u want?" I asked rolling my eyes. He made me leave my Netflix (AKA bae 😹) of course I'm gonna give him some sass. I wonder where Skylnn learned it from (😏)

Nash looked kinda like he was stressed out. "The guys are coming over. make sure u stay in ur room! ok? I don't want them to know you yet. maybe at the next magcon." Nash said.

I mentally fan girl in my head. I have always wanted to meet the boys beacaue Nash always has so much fun with them and I am always jealous of them. I mean Hayes gets to hang out with them! why not me? Maybe Nash doesn't want to get hurt like with my ex boyfriend.

My ex Brody. he was really good friends with him before he met Cameron. and when I met him we instantly clicked and dated for 2 years. for the first year I was really happy. then when he tried to pressure me into doing nasty things. I tried to break up with him. and when I tried to he would beat me. and he told me if I told anyone he was gonna hurt Nash. so I let him.

One day Nash walked into my room when I was changing, my back was to him, he say all the cuts and bruises on my back. I would always wear jeans and a sweater. even when it was hot, and everybody would always ask me why, when Nash found out he called the police. and now Brody is in Juvie (idk how to spell it 😹)
----------------------------------------------
make sure u vote for my story 😊💞

Social media :
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Kik: Katieash2001
snapchat: Katiemount18
Tumblr :katieash01