Magcon Day 1

Magcon day 1

Katie's POV

Today is the first day of Magcon and I heard my alarm going off at 9:30. because we didn't have Magcon till 11, but I wanted to take my time and get some food. I am sharing a room with Matt, Cameron, and Nash. me and Matt in the same bed and Nash and Cam in one bed. Everyone was still sleep when I woke up to get ready. I got into the shower. when I got out I blowed dried my hair, straightened it, did my makeup and applied some Chapstick.
I went to my suit case and got my "36" crop top, light washed high waste shorts, and a white cardigan. and some white high tops. I walked into the bath room to change , when I walked out I saw Matt on his phone. Shirtless. Did I mention he looked hot without a shirt. Snap out of it Katie.
"You look beautiful, do u want to go get some Starbucks?"
OF COURSE I DO! That's what I wanted to answer with.
"sure, after u get ready? I'll wait for you." with that he jumped out of bed and headed to the bath room. a few seconds later I heard the water start. He came out within 10 minutes. Shirtless. AGAIN. I could get use to this (😏)
"let's get going so we can take our time." Matt whispers to me. careful not to wake the Guys.

Matt's POV

When I woke up I didn't see Katie next to me. then I heard her singing in the bath room. she has an amazing voice. When she gets out she looked perfect. as usual. I figured i would ask her to go get some Starbucks with me. I really like her and I know that she loves the white Mocha frappe. so I am gonna buy her that and then some breakfast. Hopefully I get a shot with her. I whispered to her that we should go before the guys wake up and want to come. I don't want them to join. I want some alone time with her. there won't be a lot this Magcon.

{AT STARBUCKS}

"2 WHITE MOCHA FRAPPE FOR MATTHEW"
I went and got our drinks and we sat there for an hour taking about random things. I ask her if she every thought about going professional with her singing.
"I never really thought i had that good of a voice." she said blushing. God she is but when she does that. "I have gotten hate for it in the past do I don't know at to do." she whispered to herself
"we should head back to the venue. I bet the guys are looking for u." Katie said flatly.
As if on point, Nash called me. "bro, are u with Katie? she left her phone at the hotel and I can't find her!!" Nash said really worried
"Yes. we're at Starbucks, were on our way back"

Katie's POV
[AT THE VENUE]
When we got to the place were Magcon was being held I saw a line of girls 2 blocks down the way. Dang the guys really are popular.
I heard my phone start to ring. I had finally gotten it back from Nash, I saw that Bart was calling
"hello?"
"Hi. Katie Grier?"
"yes, this is her. who is this?"
"it's Bart. I wanted to ask u a question. I know it's a little late but Chris Collins isn't Abel to make it. would u take his place as a guest?"
OMG
"Yes of course. But I don't think the fans will like me"
"trust me, they will LOVE you. See u soon. Bye"
After I got off the phone with Bart I went and told everyone the news.
Hopefully I don't hate again.
At 11:00 they opened the doors and a hundred screaming fans came into the building.
---------
Hope you liked it 😊
how do u feel about Katie being in Magcon?

Make sure to add me on social media. following people back as much as I can 💁🏼
Social media: 🙆🏼
ouNow: Katielynn20011
Twitter: Katielynn20011
Kik:katieash2001
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Snapchat: katiemount18