Magcon Day 1 (Part 2)

Nash POV
As we were doing the Q & A people were asking a lot of questions about Katie and if she was apart of the Magcon family. I wanted to say yes but I don't want her getting anymore hate, guess we will have to see where his goes. Matt and I are sharing a booth toady well Katie and Taylor are sharing. Matt and Hayes. carter and Cameron, jack and jack, (Obviously 😂)
When me and Matt were taking pictures and were finally done he asked me a question about Katie and taking her on a date.
"Nash do you approve of me taking her on a date? I understand if u don't"
Of course I don't. she's my sister, I don't want her getting hurt
"no dude, I don't mind. But if u hurt her, I will break ur face. "

Katie's POV
Matt Walkes over to me after the event was over, he asked me if I wanted to go on a date. I obviously said yes, I mean, who wouldn't. "where are we going in this date?"
"it's a suprise." Matt said smirking. "be ready by 8:00."
It was 5 now so if I leave now I will be ready in time. this is perfect (👏🏻 Goals 😭❤️)

Cameron's POV
[sorry for all the POV changes 😭]
I was waking up behind Matt and Nash after the event and I "over heard" Matt asking if he could take Katie on a date. I was so pissed. I mean I never told him I liked Katie but still, I saw her AND liked her first. Looks like I am gonna need some back up.
"TAYLOR! I need you right now!"
"what's up dude?"
"I need you to follow Matt and Katie on there date tonight. I'll ask her where there going and I'll text you.

{IN THE HOTEL ROOM}

I walked into the room and saw Katie in the bathroom doing her make-up. doesn't she know she looks beautiful with out it? When u got a little closer I heard her singing under her breath. I guess she didn't hear me come in. I Walked up behind her and scared her as she was applying mascara. That was a bad idea. Because she had poked her self in the eye.
"OMG! MY EYE! I GOT IT IN MY EYE!!!" "let me have a look." as I looked into her hazel eyes I stared to lean in as did she, we were so close to kissing. until Matt opened up the door. Damn you Matt.

Katie's POV.

As I was getting ready for mine and matts date, I had a little problem, well a big problem. I had gotten mascara In my eye after Cameron scared me and made me Poke my eye out. I was so close to kissing him, until Matt opened the door. Wait? do u have feelings for Cameron? No I can't, he is like a brother to me.
I walked out of the bathroom so Matt could take a shower. as he was doing that I went and picked out my outfit.
(see pic above)

Matt came out of the bathroom. Shirtless. AGAIN. is this boy trying to kill me?
After Matt got ready we went out to my fav restaurant, Chipolite and got a burrito and Matt also got one. after we had a little fight over who was gonna pay, Matt won, of course.

<BACK AT THE HOTEL>

When we got back to the hotel we walked slowly back to the room. when we got to the door Matt didn't open it to fast. we stood there for about 4 minutes. Is he gonna kiss me or now? as if he read my mind he turned around and smashed his lips into mine. after what felt like forever. we finally pulled apart. Both smiling. I was blushing like crazy. I felt fireworks go off in my stomach. as silly as it sounds. it was the best kiss ever. We walked into the Room after out AMAZING KISS, Cameron was asleep and Nash was on his phone, what's new?
"Goodnight beautiful" Matt whispered to me and kissed me on the lips once again.
"Goodnight handsome"
-------------
Hope u liked it. Hope u didn't get the feels for cam and Katie, because Matt is back in the game to win her heart.

Make sure to add me on my social media 😊

Social media: 🙆🏼
YouNow: Katielynn20011
Twitter: Katielynn20011
Kik:katieash2001
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Snapchat: katiemount18