I Love Starbucks

Cam's POV

~~~~~~~~~

As i was getting mine and Katie's drink i saw a beautiful girl behind me. She was about 5'5. and had brown hair that was to the middle of her back. and had the most beautiful brown eyes ever.  I told the guy i gave him 6 dollars and told him i was buying her drink. 

I heard my name being called, as i slowly walked up to get the drinks, Phone in hand trying to text Nash about this beautiful girl i had seen her.  

Unkown: "Thank's for buying my drink. But you didn't have to."

Me: "Its ok beautiful. i wanted to. May i know ur name?"

Unkown "Its Kenzi. and your name is?"

me "Its Cameron. But you can call me cam. or Babe." i replied winking

We sat there talking for almost over an hour. I found out so much about her.  I asked for her number before i left. And the entire walk home i was texting her, As soon as i reached the corner in front of the hotel i realized i didn't have Katie's drink. SHOOT! She's gonna kill me. Hope she's asleep or forgot. 

Katie's POV

----------------------------

Well Matt was asleep I got a call from that blocked number,

Blocked "Have you figured out who this is?"

Katie " No, Who is this?"

Blocked "Well let's just say, i'm not done with you."

Katie "BRODY? How did you find me!?!?!"

Blocked "That's for me to know, and you to wonder your pretty little mind about."

Katie "If you come near me i will have Nash and Will hurt you again?"

Blocked "You think i am scared of those pretty boy's?"

Katie "You should be."

Blocked "Lets just say you watch ur back sweet-heart"

With that he hung up. CRAP! I threw my phone at the wall, so he couldn't track me. When my now shattered phone being thrown at the wall near Matt's head. Some of the small parts Fell into his caramel hair that fell into his face. 

Matt"Katie what's going on? Why do i have chunks of iPhone in my hair?"

Katie "UM... Its a long story. Can you go get Nash for me? Its important. And i Will tell you when Nash is here. I just don't want to explain it twice."

Matt "Ok. Give me 5 minutes. "

He walked out the door.  and i fell into the bed crying. I was so scared that Brody was going to find me. and i don't need him to hurt me again. By the time Matt and Nash got in the door i fell asleep. I heard them come in but was to tired to talk. so i went to sleep and didn't wake up until....

__________________________________________________

What do you think it is?

Thanks for the 306 view's/Reads! 

Make sure you enter my contest if you want to be in the book

Props to KJF_31   For Playing Kenzi. 

Untill  the next update 

XO