Disney World (Part 2)

Katie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Matt asked me to come with him to Disney world. I went and asked Bart if we could go. He said only if ALL The boy's can come. So i guess we are all going to Disney world. I better go tell Matt. When i was walking i got a text from an old friend asking me if i was in town. 

Brianna: Hey! i know it has been a while , but are u in town? i wanna hang. 

Me: Sorry i'm in Florida. Maybe when i am back in North Carolina

Brianna:I know. I am in Florida. 

Me:OOOOOOHHHHH. Sounds good. We are going to Disney World tomorrow. You should come with us. You know how me and you have always wanted to go. 

Brianna:Sounds Perfect! Do you know if Shawn is gonna be there?

Me:OOOO Someone has a crush. 

Brianna:Shut up!! Don't tell him. But i gotta go ill text you in the morning.

I was so excited to see here. I went and told Matt about all that stuff. I asked the guys of any of them wanted to bring someone since we get in for free. (A/N Pretend they did)

Cam said he wanted to bring a girl he met at Starbucks and Taylor wanted to bring Gissel.

Matt's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got this all figured out. Sense Now that the gut's are all coming I can have them take pictures of me and Katie when i ask her to be my GF. It may be a little weird with Jack there, But oh well. I am gonna ask her during the firework show. This is gonna be perfect

___________________________

Thank you all for the support of me and my book. And espically  KJF_31! And also  Gissel_espi

Because of them i am taking my story off hold and am not gonna let the hate and the people giving the hate get to me. 

Untill next update 

XO