Disney World (Part 1)

Katie's POV

-----------------------------

As i sat there telling them the story they looked at me with sorry and worry in there eyes. Nash looked like he was gonna cut a bitch. And Matt looked like he was gonna cry. After i finished telling the story Matt walked out of the room sniffing. Nash said we were gonna go get me a phone that he couldn't track. As we were in the car we made a stop at Starbucks. Then headed to the apple store close to us.

Sale's Women "HI! What can i help you with today?"

Nash "We would like to get my sister here a new iPhone 6. PLUS What color do u want Katie?"

Me "Black."like me soul (A/N HAD TO DO THAT LOL)

Sale's Women "Ok i will go into the back and look While you sign these papers."

After 30 frickin minutes if the lady not coming out they finally had sais she had gone home. and ran out of the phone i wanted so i had to get the regular 6 in Gold.

Matt's POV

____________________________

As Katie was telling me the story i wanted to cry. When she finished telling me the story of what that jerk had done to her i walked outta of the room to the roof. When i was up there i saw the Disney world theme park and thought maybe if i took her tomorrow before the show that i could help her clear her mind. I went into my hotel room and bought us tickets and these awesome matching jackets, sense it was gonna be a little cold tomorrow. (IMAGE ABOVE^^^)

I had just gotten back to Katie's room and she was sitting there on a iPhone.

Katie "Hey matt! i got a new number and phone"

Matt "Ok put it in my phone. and i will put ur contact name. "

Katie "ok?"

She out her number in and i text her and she got my number. Her name is gonna be "BAE" and some hearts.

I text her and asked her about Disney World

Me "What are you doing before the show tomorrow?"

BAE "Whatever you want to do."

Me "You.Me.Disney World?"

BAE "OMG! YAS I HAVE NEVER BEEN!!!!! "

Me "I'll Take that as a yes?"

she didn't reply she was just jumoping up and down and came and jumped on me and gave me a long passoiinte kiss. When we broke apart her face was as red as a tomato. and she bolteld for the door but before she could i gripped her by her tiny waist and pulled her in for a intense make out session to revel a happy Nash. He was out side the door looking in the little peep hole i know it!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

Dont forget about the cover contest . Need them by july 11th.

Untill the next update

XO