Chapter 30

Hey guys i am gonna make a change on my story and just do numbers for the chapters instead of a title. 

Example:Chapter 00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bart's POV (This is a new one )

I was sitting in my hotel room thinking we haven't had a true or another Magcon family dinner. I call all the boys into my room. And told them about the dinner and they agreed. The dinner will be help tomorrow at the Melting Pot. (A/N I dont know if u have one of these near you but u do and i went there for my b-day dinner and its the bomb)

Matt's POV

When Bart told me about the dinner i was really excited to take katie to a real magcon family dinner. We always go the best and most amazing Resturants to eat. I went to her room to see her sleeping and i took a pic and tweeted:

TheMatthewEspinosa: Look at this cutie <3 Glad to call her mine <Image attached>

I saw her phone light up and i smiled to know i could share this Amazing and beautiful girl with the world! 

Me:Babe wake up

She just rolled over. as she rolled over she was on the edge and fell off and hit the floor with a thud. I laughed t my self. I don't think she was happy that happened Her head shot up so fast i don't think i have ever seen her move that fast, unless she was hungry and there was taco bell.

Katie: Matthew Lee Espinosa your dead meat!!!!

Me:Babe stay away! i didn't mean for you to fall. She walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When she waled by me i got a hold of her wrist and she let out a cry of pain.

Katie: Matt its not what it looks like!

Me: OH, ITS ISNT!? THEN TELL ME WHAT THIS IS!

By this point she had started to cry. 

Katie: Matt, i need you to go get cam. Please?

I walked out of the room and slamed the door, she told me she was done.  guess she lied to me. I walked up to the roof to think. This is where i usually go if i need to think when we are on tour. 

Cam's POV (Sorry for another POV change)

I was walking to the Vending Machine and heard a door slam. A very angry Matt walked past me. I wonder if he is the one who slammed the door. I went to katies room and heard muffled cries beyond the door.

I knocked on the door and saw someone i never thought i would see again..

It  was...

_)__)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)

Sorry for the cliff hanger.  Who do you think it is?