Surprise!

Taylor's POV
I guess you could say I was kind of relived Katie canceled. Now I guess that means I can get to Gissel. except this is gonna be kinda hard, because she isn't here. I don't even have her number. Ill just go ask Nash. after I hit her number Nash said he was gonna go get her at the airport of u wanted to come with. and I told him about mine And Katie and Gissels situation.

Katie's POV
last night me and Matt went over to Shawn and the jacks room to hang out. we were sitting here talking and the next I know I have become a gilinsky and Matt sandwich. I fell asleep in the middle of the two of them. and woke up with gilinksy's arm around my waist and my head in his shoulder. I woke the boys up and they told me that they had a friend,Sammy, flying in today.

[AT AIRPORT]
When Sammy got off the Plane he say us he smiled the cutest smile ever. Damn was he cute.
"Hi I'm Katie."
"I know. I have watched ur YouTube videos. ur pretty cute."
I hid my face in gilinskys chest. that made me blush so hard.
"you look really familiar. where are u from? "
"well I am from Omaha and I am in a lot of the jacks vines"
I knew it. I knew I had seen his hit fave before!
"you think I'm hot?" he whispered smirking
"I said that out loud!?!?"
omg I'm so stupid

Our conversation continues as j heard a laugh that I have known or the aft 13 years. Gissel. she turned and we mad eye contact and she dropped her things and ran to me.

Gissel POV:
I was walking thru the airport when I thought I heard someone yell me name. I turned and saw Katie. we made ehe contact and I dropped my bags not caring about Taylor and Nash yelling my name. or who I ran into. we had the best hug ever right in the middle of the airport. When Taylor and bash walked over Taylor wrapped his arm around my waist. The jacks jaw dropped really confused. he was just giving me and hug I said .
--------
Katie and gilinsky?
Katie and Matt?
sorry for her going from Taylor to Matt to gilinsky. just trying things out.
😊

make sure to comment and vote for the story!
thank you for 111 reads! I have Only had this book 1 week and got that many reads it's so amazing 😊😊😊😊

Social Media: 🙆🏼
YouNow: Katielynn20011
Twitter: Katielynn20011
Kik:katieash2001
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Snapchat: katiemount18
Tumblr: Katieash01