Sorry Jack..

(RECAP!!)

Jack" Will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacks POV

As she stood there thinking of an anwser i instaly regretted my question.

Katie"Jack im sorry, No i cant be ur girlfriend. IM REALLY SORRY."

I knew she would never like a stupid guy like me.

______________________

Katie's POV

Me"Jack im sorry, No i cant be ur girlfriend. IM REALLY SORRY."

As soon as i said that i could see the hurt in his eyes. I didnt know what to say. I mean i do like him. But not enough to date him. Its more of a little kid crush where you don'twant to be with them, you just like the IDEA of the person with you.

Me" We should get back. Its getting pretty late."

Jack didn't reply, Just started to walk to the car. Great i have ruined our friendship. But he kinda did it first. God that sounded kind mean....

{BACK AT THE HOTEL}

When we got to the hotel jack still has not said a single word to me. In the car we didn't even have any music. It was really awkward. I got to my room i was sharing with Nash and Hayes and Cam. I fell into the bed and started to cry a little. Luckily the boys were in Matt and the jacks room. I got my phone out an d called Cameron crying my eyes out.

C"Whats up kay?"

k "I need you. NOW."

C "OK. Coming now."

Not even 30 seconds later Cam knocked on the door. I got up and got the door. Mascara under my eyes, eye shadow all over my check. He wrapped me in the biggest bear hug ever.

Cam "Its ok baby-girl. tell me whats wrong."

Me "Well it all started here actually in this room.. "

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for 222 reads ! Never did i think i would get this far! Make sure to message me about being a GF of one of the boys/

Get ready for a double update tomorrow :)

XO