Date Night

Taylor's POV
Tonight I am gonna take Katie out on our "date". I honestly feel bad for talking her on a fake date and having her see Matt kiss another girl. but they aren't dating so who knows what will happen. I mean I really like her friend Gissel I have seen her talk over FaceTime and on Katie's Instagram. she is so pretty like I can't even.

Katie's POV.

I haven't told Gissel about mine and Taylor's date so I am gonna go do that. I called her on FaceTime on my MacBook. I'm
"hey girl hey! what's up?"
"nothing I have to tell u something tho. please don't get mad I didn't tell u sooner"
"ok?"
"Taylor asked me on a date and j said yes!"
"oh... Um good for you?"
"what's wrong? did I do something"
"yes actually u did. but this is also my fault for not telling you. I like Taylor. A lot actually."
"omg I'm so sorry, I am gonna go cancel."
"no! don't cancel because of me."
"it's fine. I really don't mind. anything for a best friend."
"thanks girl, but I got to go. I will miss you. hope things work with everyone. BYE."
oh crap! I feel so bad now. I never new she liked him. I am gonna try and set them up! I got this! I am gonna fly her out to Dallas and hang out with us for the rest of the tour!

Gissel POV
(this is a new one😏)
When Katie told me about Taylor I felt as if my heart broke. I mean I am not mad at her. it's my fault I never told her. I am gonna fly out to Dallas to see her and get to Taylor.
And I am gonna help her with Matt. Can't wait now! this is gonna be a total surprise. I am gonna call and tell Nash so he can pick me up from the airport.

Nash POV
Gissel just called me and told me she would be in Dallas tonight! I can't wait to surprise Katie. I hope she doesn't have plans.
"hey loser of a sister."
"what do u want Nash?"
"do You have plans tonight ?"
"yeah. why?"
"I need you to cancel them. I want to hang out."
"sense when do u like to hang out? can't you just hang out with Hayes? "
"no. it has to be you. because ur my favorite sister."
"I'm ur only sister.."
"idc cancel ur plans."
"no Nash. I am not gonna cancel my plans. bye!"
Shit! whatever I'll just pick up Gissel and Go to Katie.

Katie's POV
I can't believe Nash. I started to cry because he had been so mean on the phone yelling at me. I heard someone enter the room and I hid my have in the pillow lightly crying. I wiped my makeup. whoever came into the room pulled me into there lap. I looked up into a pair brown eyes. Matt.
"what's wrong beautiful?"
"Nash."
"what? what does he have to do with this?"
"we were taking on the phone and he wanted me to cancel my plans and he was yelling at me."
I just started to cry harder.
"it's ok. don't let him get to you."
with that I new I needed to cancel my plans to hang out with Matt. he was the only one who could make me happy.
I went into the hall to call Taylor.

"hey Tay-Tay. I need to cancel our date."
"what? why? what's going on?"
"I just realized I need to do something. I'm really sorry."
"it's all right. rain check for another time?"
"for sure. thanks for understanding. I'm really sorry."
" it's ok. I gotta go. bye Katie."
"bye Taylor."
-----------
OH DANG! look at what all went down! do u still ship Katie and Matt?

What about our new character Gissel
played by: @Gissel_espi

Do u ship Gissel and Taylor?

Make sure to add this to ur library

social media: 🙆🏼

YouNow: Katielynn20011
Twitter: Katielynn20011
Kik:katieash2001
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Snapchat: katiemount18
Tumblr: Katieash01