This Is The Start...

Taylors POV

(This is a new one)

————

Today is the last day of magcon in Dallas, The next stop is in Miami Flordia.

Sense i know that Matt likes Katie, i need to get him out of the way so Cam has a clear shot of getting her. I know that he doesnt admit he does, but you can tell by the way they act around each other, So im gonna take her on a date, when we get back at the perfect time to see matt kiss a katie look-a-like. And make her see the bad guy he really is. (I know matt isnt really a bad guy, but just go along for this part.)

"I brought you some starbucks beautiful. Your favorite White Mocha Frappe. "

"Thankls tay-tay." She replied blushing. God she really is pretty. NO! Focus taylor.You can not fall for her.

"Anything for you. Do you have plans tonight?"

"no. Why?"

"Just be ready by 8. Something fancy." I said winking at her

"ok. where are we going?" she asked blushing again.

"Its a suprise "

We are going to be going to the melting pot. The most fancy plae ever. (idk if they have one of these near you, but i have and it is a really good, but kinda pricey place."

Katie POV

————-

Tonight me and Taylor are going on a date. I honestly dont know if it means anything but i know that it will be perfect.

As my thoughts were bothered, i got a phone call from Matt.

"Hey beautiful, Do u have plans tonight at 7?"

"Yes, im sorry i can cancel if its important."

"No not really, What are your plans? Maybe i could join?"

"I dont think Taylor will like that."

"WHAT!? What are u doing with Taylor that i cant come with?"

"We are kinda going on a date.."

"OK. Well i got to get going. "

I think i just messed everything up...

Matts POV

(sorry for the POV changes suddenly)

I thouht i would gove Katie a call. maybe go on a date to the beach like we did when we first meet. But when i call she says she already has plans. But with TAYLOR. leave it to taylor to take the girl i like. Maybe he is helping one of the guys out. I am gonna call and ask him what his plans our for the night. I called him 3 times. All 3 times he didnt pick up. So on the fourth time i called a girl picked up on the other end.

"Hello? Taylors phone Katie speaking."

I immeditly hang up. Why does she have his phone?????

Like what the hell. You CAN NOT LIKE TAYLOR!!!! He is a jerk i hope she learns her lesson.

—————————————-

Thats the end.

Hopefully You don't hate me for bringing tyalor into the love triangle.

Make sure you add this to your library.

Social Media:

Instagram; _.xKatie._

Kik: Katieash2001

Snapchat: Katiemount18

Twitter:Katielynn20011

YouNow:Katielynn20011

Tumblr:Katieash01