Magcon In Dallas

Katie's P.O.V
It's the day we leave for MAGCON in Dallas. I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm, and I threw my phone across the room because the alarm wouldn't shut up.
Cameron runs into my room and jumps on to my bed
"I wanted to see if u were awake!" cam said
" do I look awake? we better be gettin Starbucks 😩." I told him. (total white girl here 💁🏼😂)
Yeah sure, cam said. I sat up and told came to leave so I could get ready. I put on some Hollister skinny jeans and a North Carolina sweater. I went into the bath room and brushed my hair, left my hair natural, which is straight, and applied some mascara.
I walked down stairs to see all the boys waiting for me
"what took you so long ? this isn't a fashion show, we are just going to the airport." said Nash rolling his eyes.
" Well I am gonna see fans, and I might as well look good doing it. I mean what if u see a cute boy? what am I supposed to do, look like a potato?" I said rolling my eyes.

[AT HOTEL IN DALLAS]

Matt's POV
(haven't used him in a while, why not?)
When we got to the hotel I saw that I haven't posted a video in a while. I asked cam and Nash if they wanted to do the dried oatmeal challenge with me. they both agreed, so we headed wit the store and bought 3 boxes of oatmeal.
On our way back I saw a Starbucks and tougher I should get Katie one.
"Hi. How may I help you?"
"Can I get a white mocha frappe?"
"yes that will be 4.45."
After I got her Starbucks we headed back to the hotel,
"LOSER! I got you Starbucks!"
EVERYONE got up and ran into the room,
"this is for Katie, I ment best loser (😂)."
"OMG MATT I HAVE BEEN WANTING STARBUCKS!!!"
After I have Katie her Starbucks we started the video.
"Hey guys what's up! I am here in the hotel and Dallas and noticed I haven't posted in a while, so why not make a video with these two losers, Nash and Cameron. we are going to be doing the dries oatmeal challenge."
I had Katie record us and she couldn't stop laughing. Cameron thought it would be funny to stick his to the ceiling.
I pulled Katie onto my lap so she could be in the video. Just as she sat down, the oatmeal fell from the ceiling into her hair.
"OMG it's in my hair!!!! Matt get it out!?!!?"
I just layed on the floor laughing along with Nash and the rest of the guys. Cameron tried to help Katie get it out of her hair.
"I'm gonna get in the shower. I have a little bit of oatmeal in my hair" Katie Said looking really pissed at cam.
Little did she know we got it all on video (😂 u would be really pissed if this happened to me )

after her shower,Katie said she wanted to watch a movie. do I got in her bed and she layed on my chest as j played with her hair (OMG goals with Matt 😻😭) shortly after she fell asleep. you could say that today was a good day(☺️)

_______________________________
I will update as soon as i can.
Who do u ship?
😏
add me and I'll add u back or follow back
social media: 🙆🏼
YouNow: Katielynn20011
Twitter: Katielynn20011
Kik:katieash2001
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Snapchat: katiemount18