SMACK CAM!

Nash's POV

I woke up the next morning and wanted to go check on Katie. when I walk to her room ,being very quiet, I saw Katie laying across Cameron and Matts lap.
Of course I took a pic and post it on Instagram "@NashGrier: so cute 😍 all cuddled up ☺️ @OfficalKatieGrier @CamDallas @mattespinosa."
"WAKE UP BUTT-FACES!" I yelled at them. Cameron's head shot right up and looked at Katie and laughed.
Matt slowly woke up. Katie was still asleep. she could literally sleep they a fire alarm. which she has before ( I have done this 😹😹)
I had an idea to wake her up! water? no. whip cream (AKA smack cam 😏) YES!
I signaled for Matt to come, and cam to stay there. we woke up the rest of the boys and got whip cream and shaving cream of my dads.
"1! 2! 3! SMACK CAM!" we all yelled. Katie woke up screaming. "You jerk face 😒. I was having a good dream!!" she yelled at me.
"is that anyway to treat a brother that is taking u to Magcon Dallas?" I smirked at her. Katie, Matt and cam all looked at me wide with wide eyes.
"YAS!" a there yelled at the same time.
I knew she would be happy.

Katie's POV

YAS IM GOING TO MAGCON!! I AM LITERALLY FAN-GIRLING IN MY HEAD!! Ok calm now.
"your the best brother ever! I love you Nash (😭❤️)!" I said. I could not stop smiling.
I looked over Matt and Can and they look so happy to see me coming on tour with them.
I can tell this is going to be a great trip. "We are leaving in 2 days and will be on tour for 2 weeks. make sure to have everything ready by tomorrow night so we can have it in the car ready to go for the morning." Nash explained to me.

Cameron's POV

SHES COMING ON TOUR! I can't wait to get closer to her and maybe make her my girlfriend. because I'm not gonna like Katie is drop dead gorgeous. I know she's my best friends little sister but I think he will approve of us. I mean I have always had a crush on her. But I think Matt might also have a crush on her to. so I'm going to have to get it get her to like me as much as possible. not let her do the feelings for Matt.

Matts POV

this is my chance to get closer to her. I mean like Nash would probably never let her date one of the guys unless it's cam because they are such best friends, more like brothers. I will have to stop him from getting close to her. and make her like me and not him.

----------------------------------------
who do u ship?
Katie and Matt
or
Katie and Cameron?
or
Katie and a different boy?
comment who u ship her with 😊

Updating tomorrow for sure ☺️🙈
Hope you enjoy it 👏🏻

Social media: 🙆🏼
YouNow: Katielynn20011
Twitter: Katielynn20011
Kik: katieash2001
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Snapchat: katiemount18