Chapter 4

A Month Later...........

I stepped out of my car, everyone who was on the street was noticing my little baby bump since im a werewolf I only got three months left than humans do. I walked up to my new apartment and walked in, while rubbing my baby bump when cameron walks in and hugs me "I missed you so much" I squealed then realized that he had barely any sleep" why aren't you sleeping" "maddie has been having weird food cravings you know your friend is that is pregnant she is having my pup" I squealed again and hugged him" but look at you your showing have you found out what the gender yet?" that's when my wolf started getting crazy I knew he was here I know Blake Roberts was here and he was angry really angry at us.

~~Blake's POV~~

Im walking in my office trying to take all the news I got from my beta, I threw a punch at the wall than sat down, I dailed Cameron "hello" "hey man.. you kinda going to get major pissed at me but your friend cassandra well...""what is it man?" I took a breath then said" she is my mate and before you start yelling at me, I regret rejecting her each day" there was complete slience " I hate you dude you fucking hurt her, she cryed for hours"I felt even worst I made my mate cry" I know I didn't want to commit so fast I got scared".

Silence again" I understand I didn't want to either but I never rejected my mate though but you got a month to change your ways and get things ready your already going to be a father" Father? I never thought i'll find my mate and have a future with them. Wait? a Month? my wolf growled then said" why a month?""Cause she needs time to think to herself and get herself back together she will be back" I took deep breaths to calm myself down" thanks beta see you tomorrow morning""you to bye" after I hung up I went upstairs to my room when the pack slut came up to me.

"hey sexy wanna have fun tonight?" I was tempted to but then I thought of Cassandra, I need her hell I wanted to be with her. "ha no Lacy, Im tired" then I walked off and went to my room, threw off my shirt and headed to bed.

A Month Later.....

I was helping Cameron put new funiture in his apartment, I was surely changing I wanted to be with my mate and now my baby pup and have a life with them, headed back to the truck out in back to grab my bag so I can hopefully get to see Cassie today. Been dying to see her, then I get big sniff of something sweet like cinniomon rolls then I knew it was her because my wolf was scratching and whimpering to go see her.

I raced up to her apartment where I slightly see cameron hugging her I have to say I got a but jealous of that, then when she was about to say something I stood behind her wanting to hug her but I knew she was hurting from my rejection. She slowly turned to face me, I scan her fave like crazy trying to memorixe every detail on her face then I looked down and realized she already has a baby bump. I smiled and put my hands on her belly, "This is my pup and im going to protect her and my pup if it ends my life, they are my life."