Chapter 23

~Cassandra POV~

I woke up this morning remembering all the events that's had happen last night, I rolled over to my side and see Blake looking at me. "morning princess"I smiled"morning" "I'm going to go make breakfast what do you want?" I thought and thought and thought"hmmm Cinnamon French Toast with pickles" I looked at him"Pickles?' I giggled"yes pickles I'm hungry for them" he laughed at me then got up and got dressed"your something Cass I'll be back" I smiled then got up and went to the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower then when I got out of the shower, I wrapped myself up in a purple fluffy towel. I smiled because my baby bump is showing a little.

I walked in my walk in closet and pulled put a white tank top and blue jean shorts and some tennis shoes, I go back into the bathroom and dried my hair letting it flow on it's own and putting light makeup on. I loved my outfit it brought out my little bump and my eyes, I walk back out into the bedroom and realized that Blake isn't back yet so I decided to go downstairs and see what's going on, I got downstairs and see Blake cooking the French toast so I went up behind him and hugged him"hey now I was gonna bring food up to in bed" I laughed"I got bored" he shook his head then I jumped on the counter and watched him cook. He so dreamy"stare much babe" I blushed then jump back down"I can look at you all I want your mine" He laughed I just huffed then walked in the backyard and got onto my horse and rode off.

I know I should of stayed but he was making me mad in a way I don't even know why stupid hormones, I rode to the lake then jump down "let me out Cassie" "is it good for the pup?" "yes Cassie everything will be fine nothing will harm our pup and hey we shifted when we were pregnant with Jake""true"  I went behind a tree and took off my clothes then shifted into my wolf, I ran around for awhile making sure I didn't bother any territory's or any rouges. I got back to the lake once again and shifted back and got dressed, I sat down for awhile to catch my breath" Babe? where are you" I didn't answer his question I got up and went to my horse and rode back to the cabin. 

I tied up my horse and walked inside"where have you been Cassie" "I went for ride then let my wolf out I wanted to be alone" "you could of gotten hurt Cassie" he was pissed, I grabbed my plate then went up to our room and locked the door. I don't even know why I was so mad at him. I called Maddie so what's going on down at the fort" hey mads" "hey girl whatsup" "nothing just seeing hows everything down there" it was quiet for awhile"Cassie you need to come back its urgent" I stopped breathing"whats going on?" "your aunt found out your real dad is back into your life so is Jackson and she kinda off stabbed him and she is in the jail cell we didn't know  what to do so we put her in the cell" I was beyond pissed off" I'll be there in 10 mins" I hunged up the phone n gathered my things and went out the bedroom.

"where are you going?" "I'm going into town to wash these I'll be back""okay be careful" I smiled hiding my frown all I seen was blood no one fucks with my family. I packed up my Jeep then headed out. I got to the pack about 10 mins, I dashed into the dungeon then went to Cameron"where is she?" I yelled, Cameron pointed at the cell where she was in. "what do you think you were doing huh" "your father doesn't deserve to be in your life neither does Jake" "y-you killed my son!" she laughed"yes it was fun killing someone who didn't belong" I was furious" Kill her Cassie for our son for our dad" "way ahead of you" "I'm going to kill you!" I opened the cell gate then grabbed her by her hair and pulled her out to the pack house "Luna what's going on" I set her down on the floor as the pack comes close to me" This is the women who killed your future Alpha she is the one who injured alpha nick" Growls came from several areas.

"now I want to slaughter to pieces but I need your guys permission and vote" I looked at them and all of sudden my confidence came up" who ever wants her dead say I" all the pack said I" now who wants her to live" no one said a thing I was happy my wolf wanted blood" tonight she shall die" the crowd cheers then went back to their normal life they were doing. "wow my best friend is now a Luna" I seen Cameron smile. "your parents would be so disappointed in you by killing your own blood" I kicked her" you killed your own blood you killed my son now you got the mama wolf and she ain't happy with you right now..Take her to the dungeon" Cameron takes her to the cell then Maddie comes up"don't listen to her your parents would be so proud even your mom will be proud no matter what you were born as a Luna"I smiled then hugged Maddie" I better tell Blake what's happ.." "Don't have to Cassie I seen everything" Blake comes out of the woods beyond pissed I looked at him but he looked away hurt flashed through me.

I didn't say anything I just shifted in my wolf and ran to the hospital. I shifted back and went into the hospital "I'm looking for Alpha Nick he's my dad""yes Luna right this way" I followed the nurse into a room and saw my dad laying on the hospital bed looking at me"hey sweetie" "hi daddy" I go to his bed and curled right next to him"what's going on""well im killing my aunt tonight pack did a vote they agree with me and Blake is beyond pissed at me I think he is gonna reject me again this time there's no coming back" I started to crying onto his chest"sweetie if you get booted out of here don't worry once I recover which will be couple days, I'll take you to my back" I heard a loud growl"she won't be going anywhere SHE IS MINE!!" I stood up against Blake" no the fuck off Blake he is my dad for heavens sake" I sat back down next to my dad and slowly drifted into a sleep