Chapter 10

Their House above^^

~~Cassandra POV~~

I was woke up to the sound of Jake crying in the back seat"Could u pull over Blake" he nods his head, I could tell he was tired Ill see if I can drive the rest of the way. I got out and went to he back of the jeep and changed his diaper then Blake comes back around" hey" I looked at him" I'll drive the rest of the way please your tried I can see that" He growls"no im fine"  it pissed me off I wanted to do something for him" im driving thats final Blake" I buckled jake up and went to the drivers seat and sat there till he got in the car."god damn your so stubborn" I laughed then he got into the jeep and we headed back on the road.

We finally got to his place and man I forgot how long the drive was, I swear he lives out of nowhere. I jumped out of the car and went got Jake and man his house was jaw dropping" Jake would love the space Cassie" my wolf said, I knew she was right he would love the space maybe staying for good wouldn't be so bad I felt my wolf scream for joy when I noticed Blake starring at "are you coming" "oh yeah sorry" I walked in the house and followed Blake up the stairs and we got to the frist door on the thrid floor  was a baby room for Jake, he was still sleeping so I put in the crib and grabbed a baby montior. I got to the end of the hallway of the third floor and saw two doors I go in the guest room I heard a growl" its going to take time for me to sleep with you again" I saw hurt in his eyes as he goes in his room, I sighed the shut the door.

I tossed and turn I always had diffculty sleeping I knew why I wanted my mate to sleep with me but I was so stubborn to actually go to him, I finally gaved up on finding somewhere comfortable so I got of bed only wearing a bra and underwear I dont know why but its comfy. I stepped out of the room and went across the hallway, I was thinking of I should knock but hell I was his mate so I walked in and closed the door behind me. I turn around and see a sleepy Blake snoring away he looks so peaceful sleeping. I crawled on his bed and snuck under the blankets with him trying to not wake him up I got comfy and drifted into the darkness.

I never slept so good in my whole life I know Jake doesn't wake up till 8 in the morning he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night anymore thank god.I woke up facing Blake and seeing him sound asleep made me want to stay there but I had to go to the bathroom. I look down to see his arm is around my waist I tried to sneak out of his grip but he tighten his grip as soon as I moved, I had to pee really bad so I screamed on top of my lungs. He falls off the bed and then hovers over me in protective mood"what wrong" I laughed" I have to go to the bathroom" he looks at me with a what-the-fuck look"you could of told me that"" you were sleeping and you kinda tighten your grip on me" he nods his head and falls back to sleep. Then I got up and ran to the bathroom.