Chapter 14

~~Cassandra pov~~

I watched that man take jake away from me, I watched my father take my baby away. I layed there on the ground, getting what just happened threw my head.

~Blake~

I was laying in bed while Cassie went to check on jake, I couldn't stop thinking how I finally found my mate, but I rejected her at first but glad i've found her again. I suddenly felt a big strong feeling like i lost something, I ran to Jake's and I see Cassie laying on the floor crying, I quickly went to her"Baby what's wrong".

She sobbed and said"h-he t-took Jake" I looked at her puzzled"who" she looked down" My Father". I fell on the ground and trying to be brave, she needs needs me to brave. I got up and picked up my mate and went our room and layed her down on the bed and crawled in bed with her.

~Next Day~

I felt lost without my kid not playing with my mate, I walked in to the bathroom and looked at cassie."babe....I need to know everything" he nodded her head"let's go to the office please" I grabbed her hand and kissed her forehead. We got to my office, we sat down on the couch, I told everyone not to bother us or the office unless an emergency." Okay here it goes!" she said then again" when I was little I lived in a pack with my parents they were amazing parents but i knew my father wasn't my real father when I was about 5 years old when some rogues attacked, my mom told me to run away from my father but I didn't because he came barraging in the room, he threw me to the wall, I was going in and out of consensuses but I saw enough". She froze, I held her hand letting her know that I'm here.

"Then my dad he wasn't my dad I knew actually he was never my dad, I figure out because my mom said mates don't hurt their lovers, but he grabbed my mom and tore her to pieces, he was heading over to me when my uncle came in and knocked him out and came over to me and took me. We both ran and ran and ran till we got tired, before I knew it, someone came and took my uncle away bt not me, I ran till I got to this pack well the border". She paused and took a drink of water." Your sister is the one who found me, she took me in for awhile then he came to find me and your sister grabbed me and told me to run after that I never seen her again everyday I worry if she made it or not but I kept moving."

"I remembered that I was a rogue now and also I had a grandma but I didn't want to live with her there was something about her I didn't like so I kept running  and that's when Maddie found me she was the same age as me really nice, she took me in and I realized she was alone too. So me and her lived together for some time then when I turned 15, I got my first job at Sizzler's and I got myself a little apartment and then now here am i". I looked at her then I grabbed her and hugged her, I'll never let anyone do that again" Ha that;s not the end of it that man, suppose dad did many things to me as a kid before my mom died" "You don't have to tell me, I will eventually know but I'll wait"

She looked down," it all started when I was 2 years old, my mom she would tell me I use to cry when I was born but she was sleeping and never got up to help me instead my suppose father did, but my dad to get me to shut up he would cut me and then leave, I eventually stop crying during the nights. I was 3 years old when I got sick really bad and my parents took me to the hospital when we found out that I had an ulcer.." "wait an ulcer you werIe 3 years old" she took a breath," I know that's what my mom said but I did, I was on medication and my dad didn't like how I had all the attention so he cut himself enough to almost dying and so everyone forgot about me, I was so young when I became independent, I took charge of my bathing, getting dressed and taking my medication, they still fed me."

"Later when I was about 4 years old, my dad came in and decided he would beat me every night, he never touched  me he just beat me every night. One time he wasn't home neither was my mom, I was all by myself so I went to my small bedroom and I played with my dolls when I had the strong feeling going on that it hurt, I called my mom, she just said go to bed nothing is wrong. I tried to sleep but then my bones started breaking, I didn't want to scream to loud so I bit my lip then I opened my eyes and I looked in the mirror and I was a tiny wolf, I knew I was a werewolf my mom would tell me stories but I didn't know about shifting early but I kept it a secret then so on I got beat and the only thing I had was my wolf."

I looked at her" at 4 you shifted for the first time?" she nodded her head"what is your dad? I mean he rank...and what does that guy wanting and why?" "my real dad I remember my mom saying he was an alpha and that dad that tried to kill me, he wants me to suffer and die, he never liked me not after my family I never knew about said he wasn't my real dad that my dad is somewhere and doesn't know if I lived or not" We hugged for sometime, I was sad, angry wait not angry I was furious.

~Sometime in the afternoon~

I was curious about her dad all I knew she was an alpha, I researched many packs but lately I haven't found anything"time to go ask our dad" my wold said. I get up from my chair and went upstairs and checked on Cassie, still sleeping so I went to my dad's office and knocked.