Chapter 8

Picture of Baby Jake ^^^

~~Blake POV~~

I started to get hungry so I seen a McDonald so I mind linked Jake and Maddie to go to the Mcdondals. We go in and I order alone, I got 4 double cheeseburger, a large fries and a large soda. While Jake and Maddie were ordering their food I went an sat down and waited for them to come. I sat their thinking about Cassie and my pup, I wonder what he looks like i wonder if he has my eyes or my nose or my hair. The more I thought about them My wolf whimpers he misses her so much I do to.

We all sat down in complete silence when my wolf started to go crazy like Cassie was here so I ingored him," ill be right back" said cameron i looked up then went back to eating my food, I heard a sweet little voice"MATE!!!" screamed my wolf I grabbed maddie and went outside I saw her staring at me she was so beauitful than I remember, I started to walk up closet to her when she stop me I got mad I wanted to hold her I wanted to see my pup. "hi blake" I got even more furious all she has to say is hi" hi thats all you got Cassie you've been gone for a year where is my pup!" I demanded I wanted to see my son, he is mine to she will not take him away from me.

She slowly backs away into the drivers seat and said somewhere safe from you" " you lieing to me cassandra" then she left I didnt want to lose her again so I hopped in my camero and raced after her. I seen her pull in the rest stop so I went and pull in to see what's going on. I got out of the car and went up to her" Cassandra look at me" I was desperate I needed her "not here not now blake I got a son to take care of" I sat back and saw her holding our son in her arms I was about to pass out because I was finally going to meet my son but then she went into the bathroom. I sat back when Cameron called"hey man whats going on" I took a deep breath"I saw him cameron he looks just like me except the eyes" I heard Maddie saying awh and cameron laughing"man you got it bad..see you at the pack house hope cassie comes with like to see my nephew." I smiled that saw cassie coming back with a sleepy boy.

I watched her put him back in his seat then comes up to me"how old is he"she smiled" a year old you didnt miss much""you want to talk lets talk" here it goes"What's his name" "Jake James Roberts" I smiled "you named his last name after me" " yeah why not Anderson didn't fit him and he should have something from his father" I looked at her "please come back and live with me"  then hell broke loose"I have to go to my aunt I promised then after 3 weeks I have to go back to the diner and continue to work for Alpha Dylan" I got pissed then growled"Your not working with him anymore!!' I got pissed theres no way she is working with him anymore"why""you my mate not his" I so pissed I just want her to stay with me, then she pushed me away "i'll stay with you for 3 weeks if you aren't being a loving mate or a father then forget about me" I watched her get in her jeep and go off. I growled then followed her so I can talk to her and maybe see my son.