Chapter 20

Cassandra POV

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs where I met up with Blake, Maddie, Cameron, Uncle Johnny and my dad, I could tell they were sad especially for Blake, he barely knew his son and he suddenly got killed." I'm going to kill whoever killed our pup" "agree with you there, but who would it be?" "I don't know who but ill figure out who!" I cut off me and my wolf's link She was out for blood I'm with her no one gets away with killing my son.

We all walk to the cars and headed towards the cemetery, Blake held my hand the whole time I didn't mind the tingly feeling, I need him "How are we going to tell our mate that we have another pup coming up" " he won't leave us I know that after the funeral we will tell him" I nodded my head at her then lean on Blake. I must of dozed of because Blake shook me awake" we are here" I got out of the car and grabbed Blake's hand and walked to Jake's new grave. I saw everyone who was from the pack that didn't know him that much but they cared enough to show up"they care about their Luna" Blake said I looked at him and smiled.

I watched the people crying, they weren't the only ones me and Blake stand their tearing up, we didn't cry as much because we cried enough for the lost of our pup. I watched my son be buried in the ground while the song See You again by Wiz Khaifa, I saw a man standing over by the trees with a big grin on his face, I knew that face but I couldn't remember who, I got angry because I knew that was the man who killed my son. My wolf got furious too, I said"Blake I'll be back I have to use the restroom I'll take a guard with me" which was true I was gonna take Cameron with me I knew he would protect me. "okay be quick" I nodded my head and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Cameron I need you to come with me please leave Maddie here with the pack okay" I said to him, he nodded his head and off we went to the forest. "what exactly are we doing Cassandra?" "I saw the man who killed my son I didn't want Blake to know so I'm figuring it out" he hummed " where does he think you are at?" I smiled "the bathroom" he burst into laughing then stopped, we both stopped" well what do we have here?" I saw the man come out of the trees"who are you?" he laughed" I'm a close friend of your wonderful step dad" step dad? "the dad you killed you moron stay with the program" I huffed at my wolf and shutting the link off.

"he's dead" the man stopped laughing then looked at me dead serious" I know that's why I killed your song you killed my friend I kill what's close to you" I growled" how can you do that?!?! he was my son" Cameron jumped in front of me calming me down but I knew he was pissed by the angry that I felt with him." I know he was cute your better watch who you kill and better watch your unborn child" I growled louder Blake probably heard it then I screamed" COME NEAR THIS PACK I WILL SLAUGHTER EVERYTHING YOU LOVED" the man backed up and ran away" wimp can't deal with a Alpha Female Wolf can he"" we are protecting our unborn child, the pack and our mate with all we have got it" "that's my girl" I smiled then looked at Cameron" Man I never heard you use your alpha tone before gah you scared the living shit out of that dude" I laughed"let's get back before anyone worry about us missing" Me and Cameron laughed the whole way back to the pack , It felt amazing to laugh again. 

I saw Blake looking at me with Pride? I was so confused why he was looking at me that way then Maddie came running to Cameron hugging him then Blake come up to me" I heard what happen" "what did you hear?" He hugged me"that you use your alpha tone with the guy that killed our son I kinda of followed you" I hit him in the arm " gosh your like a stalker" "hey you ran off and I know you so I made sure you were safe even though you were with Cameron which I'm glad you took him" I smiled at him"nice to see you smile again" I looked at him" we got to talk Blake but right now let's celebrate the life Jake gave us then when we get back we will talk okay" he nodded his head and we went towards the BBQ we had to celebrate Jake's life.

~3 hours later~

We got to the house I was so exhausted from all the dancing, I didn't drink because I knew It would harm the child. I think Blake noticed but he seem to have fun with Cameron, me and Maddie headed back to the pack house and let the boys have fun tonight."how you holding up?" " to be honest I still miss Jake but I'm holding up fine" she linked arms with me and we got inside" pj's and movies right now okay" I laughed"deal" I ran up stairs and got my ducky pj's then walked back downstairs. We popped in Friday the 13th and ate popcorn covered in chocolate, we both were craving it so we made it. Then we both got tired so we headed up to bed, I stood outside the balcony and looked up at the sky. " mother is looking out for baby Jake don't worry we will see him again" I smiled then got under the covers and fell asleep letting the darkness take me away.