Chapter 27

~Cassandra POV~

I went walking in the living room pissed off because Alpha Mason wanted to do war, I can't let my people take that I can't let them take their life for me. I seen Blake laying on the floor with Summer on top of him laughing, I couldn't let him know I'm in danger not yet at least. I walked pasted them and ran out of the house shifting into my wolf, I needed to let her out more she can get very annoying. I went to my lake no one knew where this place was I found it when I became alpha to this place I needed somewhere no one knew where that was. I shifted back into my human form and looked into the water and watch the reflection. "I wish this would just stop" Macy whimpered I stopped"what Macy?" "I can't take this pain anymore Cassie Why can't we just be happy" I looked down then I got up "I don't know Macy" I ran back to the house and went upstairs to take a hot bath.

After my hot bath, I went to my office and started looking through all my papers, after a whole hour of looking through my papers I finally got bored of it and went to find my daughter. I look around the house I didn't see her"Blake where is my daughter" "our Daughter and she is with me in the garden" "fuck you" I went to the garden and grabbed my daughter then went inside I been very tired lately and stressing out alot and with Blake ruining this routine I have is seriously killing me. I went inside "hey dad" "hey sweetie" Blake came storming inside"what the fuck did you take her away from me I was.." he stopped in mid sentence because that's when I broke down in tears because I couldn't handle anything that much anymore. My dad started to comfort me then Blake came to my side "what's going on" d-"she didn't tell you yet did she?" B-"tell me what?" d-"well I'll take summer up to take a nap and you two talk it's time to tell him Cassie"

"Mason he is starting war against us" "w-what why?" I could feel Blake being angry with everything didn't blame him."he wants me to be his mate and marry him because he is pissed that I took you back but never gave him a chance" "this is bullshit your mine yeah I've made mistakes but I will not get rid of you even if it takes my life." I smiled then got up from the floor and went to him and hugged him" I know and plus he isn't really my type you know" He smiled "I meant to ask you before you left I got your dad's and summer's permission" "what is it?" He lets go of my waist then bends on one knee"I wanted to do this at the cabin reason why I took you there but things went down hill and I regert it each and every single day but Cassie" he looks up into my eyes and grabs my left hand " your an amazing mate I know we had it bad but look where we are now I want a future with you i want to be the dad for summer I miss you being my arms all the time so will you do the honors and let me be your husband your never ending lover your forever Cassie will you marry me?"

I started to cry, I nodded my head yes not trusting my voice, he gets up and puts a ring on my finger and I couldn't be any happier. We decided to go back to the pack house and discuss what is gonna happen with the whole Mason thing, while Blake went to the meeting for once I went upstairs in my daughters play area and decided to spend time with her. I went to her room and noticed my smiling baby right there and then I knew rhings were going change.