Chapter 19

Cassandra Pov

I looked down at the stick and...It came out positive, I was so shocked I didn't hear my friends calling my name I was so happy but then scared because who ever decided to send me that letter now what's me and my babies dead. I look at my dear friends and burst into tears this time there's no running away, this time my mate will be there for me. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, I have to talk to Blake about what's going on" "okay sweetheart text me or call me if anything happens my place is always open for you and Jake" I hugged Maddie for the last time then hugged Cameron" nice seeing you Cameron" "you too Cass I'm a phone call away to" I waved them goodbye and headed towards Blake's office, this was gonna be some intense stuff so I went to my father's room before the office.

I knocked on the door" hey honey what's wrong" "um dad Can I talk to you about something" he let me into his room then we both sat on the couch"what's on your mind?" I handed him the letter" read that first" I let him read that while I sat in silence."CHECK PUP NOW" My wolf said, I looked at my dad then ran out of the room, I continued to run while my dad chases after me but I kept running up the stairs to Jake's room. When I got to the room everything was trashed, I started crying then I went to the crib and noticed Jake not breathing. I panicked " GET THE PACK DOCTOR NOW!!" I kept screaming then the pack doctor came in"what's wrong luna?" "h-he not breathing" the doctor took my baby away then looked down I kept crying and crying then I linked Blake"where are you?" "training the pups why?"I didn't replay back when the doctor said"luna?" "um yes" she layed Jake back on the crib" it looks like your baby had...passed away" I chocked on my tears while my heart broken into pieces.

"what you mean he died he was fine just this morning" she grabbed my hand" it was poison, wolfs bane for a little guy his immune system wasn't strong enough so the poison took away his life he looks like he was gone for about an hour I'm sorry luna" I fell down on the floor while my dad hold on to me" no my baby can't be dead please can you do anything" "I'm sorry luna it's to late for anything not even a witch can help" I cried and cried, My wolf was hurting from the lost of the pup. "um doctor can I come in tomorrow for a check up I haven't been feeling well" she nodded her head then walked out, my dad held me while cry even more.After awhile of crying we went downstairs and sat on the couch" D-Dad I-I cant lose this baby" "what you mean your baby" "I'm pregnant" He smiled than hugged me again"that's great news me, your brother and your mate will protect you and that baby okay" I nodded my head"when do I get to meet my brother?" He smiled"when you want to" "tomorrow would be good and can you leave when Blake gets here I have to explain what's going on" "yes sweetie link me when you need me"

He kissed my forehead and went to the office while I sat alone "Blake?" "yeah?" I swollowed then said in the link" Come home please" "why what's going on?" "just come home I need you" "on my way" I went upstairs in our room and sat on our bed and curled up in the blankets, then Blake comes in"where's Jake?" I started to tear up" B-Blake Someone is out to kill me and my baby and?" I looked at him he looked worried"and?" "and that someone got their wish...they put wolfs bane in his system and it killed him there was nothing to do" I cried into the blanket's again then I felt the bed dip and him hugging me while we both cried and cried for the lost of our pup.

~next day~

I was in Jake's room getting Jake ready for his funeral I cried while doing this, my wolf hasn't been talking to me lately I assumed she was hurt from the lost of our pup. I safely put him in his casket and put his favorite blanket and teddy bear in their with him, I looked away"dad he's ready" my dad comes in and takes my son away"be down at the cemetery in 30 mins okay baby-girl" I nodded my head as my dad kissed my forehead. Blake comes in Jake's old room and comes to hug me" I love you baby so much" I hugged him back"I'm going to go get ready you should to okay" I pecked his lips and went to our room to get ready.