Chapter 26

~author note~

For some while it will be just be in Cassandra POV i'll try and get other people's but if I don't Im sorry

Love Natasha

~Cassandra~

It was a nice day outside, so I decided to go out into the neighborhood and let my daughter enjoy her nice sunny day. I let her play in her play pin while I sat in the a chair and watched her play, I heard someone coming up behind me and I knew it was my father."hey sweetie what are you doing" "oh nothing I just decided to let Summer come out of the house and let her enjoy the sun while we got it" he smiles then sits next to me"I heard you signed a few allies and got Blake's pack to combined with us" "yup" he laughed" your a good Alpha don't forget okay? and are you giving Blake a chance again" I looked down" I'm still figuring that out but I'm not keeping him from Summer she needs to know her Dad" He kissed my head then got up"he's going to be here in a few why don't you give summer a bath and let her take a nap she had a very busy day today" "your telling me she is a crazy little one" "she gets it from you" I laughed then picked her up and took her to the house.

I got inside the house and went to the bathroom, I washed her up then wrapped her in her favorite blanket and let her fall asleep in her crib. I went to my room and hoped in the shower, I felt sore and tired from the training I had from the day before. I got into my jean shorts, a white crop top and my converse then walked down the stairs and there was Blake standing right next to my dad and when he saw me he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I smiled then I walked back upstairs because I heard Summer crying, I got up and cooed at her then I grabbed her white tank top and her jean shorts and put her in her converse and then put a bow in her hair she looked just like me. She such a mommy's girl, I put her on my hip then walked back downstairs and my father smiled and my brother laughed" you just are just too cute" I laughed"hey! she is my baby girl she gotta match me" Blake smiled then looked down.

I went to the living room and sat Summer on Blake's lap, "have bonding time, I love you little baby" she giggled then grabbed Blake's shirt."oh she loves playing with shirts by the way" He laughed then I went to the kitchen and got her bottle ready, when I walked in the living room I see my baby girl giggling and Blake smiling and laughing. I grabbed my camera and took a picture of this moment because it was just the cutest thing ever. "okay baby girl here's your bottle" I gave Blake her bottle and sat down next to them" thanks for this Cassie" "your welcome since your here could you watch her and I can go shopping for her and me please" I begged I haven't had a day to go shopping because being a single mother didn't let me get to be the fun shopping girl like I use to be. "how about we go on a family trip I need to get a few things for myself"

I smiled"sounds great" I pecked his cheek but it didn't work out instead we kissed on the lips this time and boy did I miss that"I miss it to" Damn that's right he can hear my thoughts, I quickly put my wall back up then smiled, "let's go" he smiled and I grabbed Summer and went to the car grabbing her diaper bag while at it too. I got to the car and buckled her in and then Blake hopped in the driver's seat and I hopped in the passenger seat I loved this and I could tell that my wolf liked it to, I was glad I had my family back together we had some rough spots but we are getting it through together.

We got to the mall and me and Summer went shopping together and Blake went to go by his stuff, I was looking though some clothes while watching my giggling baby, when I felt like I was being watch so I decided to mind link Blake" hey Blake where are you?" "cashing out my stuff why?" "hurry feel like I'm being watched and it's scaring me" "okay I'm on my way where are you?" "crazy 8" then a minute later Blake arrived"hey" I felt relaxed when he got her I know I'm tough and can handle anyone who messes with my family but I will always need Blake. "you okay" "yeah I'm fine now that you are here" he smiled then cooed at Summer.

I finished up my shopping and Summer was getting cranky because her nap didn't really last that long so me and Blake decided to go home, when we were about to leave I saw a tall figure staring right at me and I didn't know why but for some odd reason I felt weak and scared that something bad will happened so I held Blake's hand tight. I can't lose him or her. We both got to the house"hey Blake could you take Summer in I need to talk to my dad" he nodded then I hopped out and went to my dad's office.

I knocked"come in" I walked in "hey dad can I talk to you" "yes sweetie what's on your mind" "today we went to the mall and I saw this black figure staring at my family do you have anything I should worry about?" "it might be Alpha Mason every since he found out your mate came back to you he change his mind about the allie and wants to go to war" "what the fuck! that bastard!" "I know where you got that smart ass mouth of course" I smiled" like father like daughter" he laughs" well I need to go talk to Blake about this" he kissed my forehead then I got up and left to go find Blake.