Chapter 6

Picture of Amber ^^

Finally off work! I clock out in a hurry I was late on picking up Jake again, I heard my name be called" Hey Cassie" I turned around and faced Dylan" hey dylan im sorry but I have to get my son from day care Im late" "oh I just wanted to give you your check" I looked at his hand" thanks see you in 3 weeks" he nodded his head and headed back to his office. I ran in my jeep and headed to the day care." your late again Mrs. Roberts I'll start charging you if you aren't on time" "im sorry okay I got stuck with work you know the Alpha and the job" she nodds her head and walks away.

I grabbed jake and headed to the apartment.... tomorrow's was going to be an interesting day.The next morning I got up from my phone ringing to death" hello" "Cassie?" I didn't recognized the voice" um who is this?"" its me Maddie" I frozed how did she get my new number and how did she knew it was going to be me" Maddie? um oh hey how are you" I heard her squeal" omg I found you I was going crazy without my best friend I heard you aunt talking about you coming back and I snuck in the office she was in and got the number" "Oh thats how you got my number" it was silence for awhile"Blake is furious he wants you back with his pup" He wants me back?" oh well im coming back today for something then I have to be back here in 3 weeks for this job I have done here.."

I hear Jake crying for me in the background then " hey I got to go Jake is crying" "Jake? who jake?" "look ill explain everything later but bye" I hunged up the phone and went to jake. I rocked Jake back to sleep, while jake was sleeping I pack my suit case and jake's suit case and took them to the jeep. I carried my sleepy boy then I hopped in the driver's seat but before I started my jeep up I called aunt amber"hello sweetie?" " hey amber Im heading out should be there in a couple hours or so""okay sweetie see you than" I hunged up the phone and headed out of the Red Wolf Pack.

We drove for about an hour or so when I hear my stomach growling I saw a mcdondals up ahead so I went to mcdondal's. I grabbed jake and set him down on the floor while I ordered a 2 cheesebugers, 1 large fries and a large ice coffee. When I was done I grabbed jake and went to a booth and set him inside the booth and coo at him while he was making his cute little giggles. I was eating my food when i had a big sniff of Pine Trees I knew it was Blake I knew that smell anywhere I glanced back behind me and noticed he was with some girl.

I got jealous but than again I did leave him, I packed the rest of my food in my bag and quietly got up from my booth and headed out the back door and I got to my jeep just in time I quickly put Jake in the back seat and I was about to leave when I heard my name" Cassie is that you?" I slowly turned around and noticed it that it was Cameron I smiled" hey cam how you been" "How I been? I been looking for you for over a year and now you show up where have you been? you know how crazy blake has been going crazy finding you" I looked down then I sense a smell like pine trees I looked up and saw Blakes Black eyes look into my soul well felt like that he was.

I locked my doors of my jeep and stepped forward" hi blake" he started walking up to me but I stopped him I didn't want Jake to sense his father yet for the heck he has alpha blood and so do I. takes it from me and his father, "hi thats all you got Cassie you've gone for a year where is my pup!" I jumped back to my jeep I remembered that the driver seat door was unlocked so"he is somewhere safe from you" I lied he wasn't safe he was in my jeep" your lieing to me Cassandra"