Chapter 12

~!~!~Mature content only read if u want to~!~!

~~Cassandra POV~~

I walked in the bathroom when all of sudden a pain shot threw me it hurt like a bitch so I went to the shower and turned it on I was already in my bra and underwear when I saw Blake standing over me, I smiled I couldn't help it I wanted him, so I got into the shower and he did the same. I looked at Blake and his eyes were black full of lust then I kissed him, he deepen the kiss then we fought with our tongues but he won. He flipped me over where he was on top and I was against the wall"you sure" I looked at him" iam sure" he turns the shower off and picks me up.

He layed me down on the bed and we continued kissing each hot and deep then he slowly starts kissing down my neck then he finds the spot where it made me shuttered, "mark me" he looked at me then went back down to the spot at frist he kept licking and kissing it I just think he likes to enjoy me moaning. Then I felt his canines bite into my neck, I struggled a little but then it turned into pleasure then he licked off the blood then I pushed him up to me and keep kissing him deep and then he pulled away" I better stop now or I wont be able to control it later" I didn't give a fuck I didn't want pain right now.

So I pulled him back and keep kissing he understood that I didn't care soon he pushes into me making me moan in pleasure, he thrust hard into me it felt so good then he goes down to my chest area and starts sucking on my left boob while playing with my other one and thrusting hard to me. I moan and moan and moan because it felt so damn right. My wolf kara was so happy to feel love from our mate, then he pulls out and kiss down my stomach"so beautiful" which makes me smile then he goes to my cult and starts sucking and fingering making me moan louder as he goes faster.

When he was done he lays next to me and we both are breathing heavy" kitten Ill have my parents watch Jake this week just you and me" I smiled it sounded amazing I was so going to regret the sore ness.