Chapter 17

~Blake Pov~

Cassie fell asleep on the couch so I took Jake to his room and then went back downstairs and started watching some baseball while Cassie sleeps. 

~~Next Day~~

I woke up sleeping on the couch with Cassie on the floor, " Cass why are you on the floor?" She groaned "Honestly I don't know I think I fell" I laughed and saw Cassie smiling. I got up and went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast, I felt sparks and knew it was Cassie. "what are you doing?" she smiled" can't I hug my mate?" I just smiled and nodded my head then I hear Jake crying"go get Jake Ill get breakfast" she groaned and headed upstairs. I'am really happy with my mate I can't till she is a luna and my wife for real. "I know I can't wait either" my wolf said. I agree with him because who wouldn't want Cassie as a mate for real!.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I was about done with breakfast when I heard little giggle from my son, I turned around and grabbed him from Cassie and kissed Cassie's head man I love this girl she will be the death of me. We sat down as Cassie digs in her bacon, eggs and french toast then I finally spoke up"Cassie?" "yeah?" I scratched the back of my head well here it goes. " will you go on a date with me tonight?" her eyes went wide and her smile was grinning from ear to ear I knew I just made her day" yes! I mean yeah sure why not" I laughed at her then dig into my breakfast.

I got up from my seat" around 5 we will go my parents will watch jake" she looks up "actually since my dad still here could my dad and uncle johnny watch him so they can have bonding time?" I smiled she so adorable. "yes honey they can" I kissed her "i'll be in my office working on some pack business if you need anything come in okay" "okay" she grabbed Jake from me and ran upstairs.

I headed to my office, I walked up to my desk when I found an note for Cassie, I mind-linked her" come her Cass there's a letter for you""okay be there in 5" I sat down and started going though all my emails and papers. 5 minutes later Cassie comes in" you linked me?" "yeah here" I handed her letter that she got, I watched her open the letter then her face dropped from a smile to a frown horror face"whats wrong" "um nothing just a letter from my family, they want a party of Jake birthday" "oh his birthday's tomorrow huh?" she nodded her head" I'm going to head back to Jake he is taking a nap and I think I will take a nap to" I kissed her then headed into my work.