Chapter 29

~~Blake's POV~

I walk into the hospital and running towards Cassie's scent, I walk into her room and see little summer curled up into a ball laying right next to Cassie. But she instantly woke up when she heard me walk into the room"Mama" she frowned wait did she say her first words."its okay baby girl" She smiled and watched her go to the corner of her room and started playing with her toys, I grabbed Cassie's hand I prayed that she is fine I should of stayed at the pack house and ask her what kind of situtation she is in. oh god I hope she doesn't die"shut up man she isn't dead I can feel her wolf healing her" I calmed down when my wolf said that it made me some what feel better.

I was just laying down next to Cassie, I couldn't just leave her.She's my mate.Cassie was laying on the floor for some odd reason I didn't know why but that child has weird sleeping places anyone can have.I kept Cassie taken care of because I didn't want anything bad to happen to her, she was my world yeah I've made terrible mistakes in the past and I regret them now I'm just trying to be  father and the mate I should be.

~~Cassie's POV~

It felt like I was floating. I realized that I was just dreaming because I wouldn't be feeling my baby girls hand on my hand. I heard her say her first words, I wish I was awake to see that happen I want to wake up right now and spend every day with her. I was just floating around it felt like I was flying but then I saw my baby boy.Jake. I stopped moving and ran up to baby Jake. I started to cry "I miss u so much baby I wish I could of saved you" I felt his tiny hand touch my cheek" don't worry mommy I'm happy and at peace here, I love you and daddy a lot now mommy wake up and take good care of my baby sister bad people are coming soon."I smiled "I love you baby""I love you to mommy tell daddy not to give up just yet" I smiled and kiss his little forehead"bye mommy see you when it's your time but not today" He let go of me and then the darkness takes over me.

I woke up in the hospital bed but no Blake"MOMMMYYYY!!!" I turned my head quickly and saw my baby girl I ripped the wires out and walked up to her and we hugged and cried.
"I miss you baby girl"she smiled and hugged me again. I went to the bathroom and put on my yoga pants, a big sweater and some converse. "well let's go fine grandpa okay" She held out her arms and I went up to her and picked her up and went out of the hospital. "Cassie?" I turned around and seen Blake. I didn't move or anything I got protective over Summer, I don't remember him , who is he?

"it's me Blake babe I'm your mate" "I'm sorry I don't remember who you are" "DOCTOR!!" he screamed for the doctor and the doctor comes running up to me"what is your name? DO you know what you are?""I'm Cassie Roberts and I'm an alpha female"Blake smiled"so you do remember me" I looked at him longer and harder"your my husband" he eyes grew wide "that's what this ring is for right?""doctor what's going on" "well it looks like that amount of time being in that coma could erased somethings in life like you but then she remembers marrying you when you guys didn't it looks like its just a side effect of waking up be careful and not give her a whole bunch of information okay" while they were talking I decided to take off with Summer and that's what we did we ran and ran till I got to my house.

"mommy what am I" I stopped in mid step"I grow and learn how to talk in a day that isn't normal for other kids like me" I looked at her and bent down"because your an alpha you have alpha blood so that means your a more powerful alpha in the world and bad people want to get to you but we won't let that happen okay" she nod her head she was getting a bit bigger and has grown to talk before all the other pups oh well I'll just ask dad later. I got to the house and I knew I couldn't stay long so I pack a few clothes for me and her and grabbed her"we are going somewhere safe right mommy?" "yes sweetie" I ran out of the house and ran and ran and ran till I got an nice little cave I had for me and summer.

I set Summer down in the cave that was just like a little apartment. "mommy are we running because of the bad people that are coming to get me" "yes sweetie we will see daddy again but your safety is so much important right now okay baby""yes mommy" she went to lay down in her bed.