𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣Character's Info

NAME: Y/N Kibutsuji.

AGE: Basically 10,000.

GENDER: Female.

HEIGHT: [Your Height].

HAIR: Long and Black.

EYES: Plum Red.

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:Y/N is cold-hearted, ruthless, intimidating, and exceptionally intelligent

PERSONALITY:
Y/N is cold-hearted, ruthless, intimidating, and exceptionally intelligent. She sees no value in any humans she has encountered and shows little value in her own subordinates. Rarely ever visually upset or happy, she appears completely monotone and detached on most occasions, even when she callously murders her own subordinates. The only times she ever shows emotion are when her vision of perfection is moving forward or when she has subordinates completely submit to hee will. Her cruel and imposing nature has gained him the great admiration and fear of many demons.

Her inflated ego and delusional sense of self worth are so large that she cannot stand being mocked or corrected in any fashion, believing that others only exist to serve her. It also means she rarely ever takes any opponent or threat seriously. Y/N has unpleasant memories of her weaker, human past, and is very self-conscious of her unnaturally sickly appearance, immediately following with a lengthy denial that she is unhealthy, sick and much less on the verge of death, in all likelihood a bitter reminder that she is still imperfect.

The most prominent trait Y/N  possesses is extreme narcissism, pettiness and an obsession with becoming the perfect being. As she has had over 1000 years to live and observe, along with hardly any real challenges, her extreme egocentrism is almost expected. Her belief that she is the closest thing to a perfect being causes her to have zero tolerance for any failure, brutally punishing those who fail her or those she considers weak, even if the failures are minor. She has shown to be very manipulative and cunning, being able to blend in human society normally, even having a family of her own to add. This life has also given her great intelligence and ability to think tactically. Y/N is a quick-thinker and strategist who is able to deal with unfavorable situations rapidly and quite well, though this may also be because the loss of her subordinates means nothing to him in the long run.

ALIAS:
Demon Queen.
My Lady.
Peaches.
Ms. Kibutsuji.
Scary Woman.
Lady Kibutsuji.

ABILITIES & SKILLS:
Immense strength.
Immense regeneration.
Immeasurable speed and reflexes.
Unlimited stamina and endurance.
Extraordinary perception.
Genius intellect.
Size alteration.

FIGHTING STYLE:
Whip Proficiency: Y/N is nonetheless proficient in battle, having fought Demon Slayers over her thousand-year long existence. When fighting, Y/N utilizes bladed and flexible whips as her main form of attack. However, instead of using her flesh to form a weapon, Y/N instead contorts her own body to project said whips, giving her the added advantage of manipulating its shape and controlling the trajectory of her whips at will. Initially, she contorts her arms into whips and uses it strike her targets from afar while she remains stationary. She later grew a total of 9 whips from her back to increase the number of attacks she can unleash at once. Upon being cornered, Y/N further increases the amount of whips she uses by growing 8 whips in total, with 4 on each thigh, to strike her opponents in their blind-spots in addition to it being retractable. While using her whips, Y/N also employs several strategies to increase her efficiency in combat, such as rotating her arm whips at immense speeds similar to a tornado or extending her arm whip into the ground and attack her target from below.

BLOOD DEMON ART:
Biokinesis: Y/N's Blood Demon Art grants her powerful biokinetic abilities, most prominently the ability to manipulate her body at will and shapeshift instantly. Although all demons have the innate ability to manipulate their flesh, Y/N takes it to a new level, possessing the ability to change her appearance, flesh, and organs at an unparalleled level of speed and precision. 

Black Blood, Brambles: Y/N uses her own flesh and blood to create several black spiked-barbed wires to entangle her target.

LIKES: Quietness, staying alone [Nothing much she likes].

DISLIKES: Telling her that she is sick, failures, getting orders, annoyance, loudness, sunlight.

╰┄➣Story Info

STORY AU:
Y/N is the last demon from Japan.
The great monk tames Y/N and forces her to stop killing humans and help them instead.
Y/N will be more like Nezuko, but not much.
Y/N mostly remains hidden from the sun in a box, she also can change size.
When Y/N loses control, she receives a powerful shock that would tame her.
Y/N will later be able to walk into the sun.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Macaque.
Sun Wukong [Possible Love Interest].
MK.
Mei.
Pigsy.
Tang.
Sandy.
Redson.
Demon Bull King.
Princess Iron Fan.
Lady Bone Demon.
The "Mayor".
Nezha.

RULES:
No smut.
No hate or sexual comments please.
Don't republish without my permission.

WARNINGS:
Spoilers.
Mention of death.
Slight gore.

COPYRIGHTS:
LMK & KNY aren't mine.
Any artwork belongs to its rightful artist.
Original idea belongs to Aishavity.
All Character's Info is taken from the fandom wiki.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get somethings wrong in LMK.