𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

REDEMPTION

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓Chapter TenBetrayal ┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓
Chapter Ten
Betrayal
┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

❝I'm the only being close to perfection.❞

AFTER YOUR LITTLE chat with Macaque, you decided to escape with your box to meet Lady Bone. You had set your mind and made your decision, it was time to rebuild your empire and become the perfect being that ever existed.

However, you still couldn't forget what Macaque had said to you. It was obvious that she cannot be trusted according to Macaque, but you weren't an easy woman she can betray. After all, she was hosted in a human body and you can just rip her apart if she even though of backstabbing you. Also what made you think more was the fact that Macaque was also betrayed by none other than Wukong himself. He didn't tell you the reason why, but you could tell that it might be related to him attacking Wukong when he was on his journey to the west. Anyhow, this wasn't your concern.

It was nighttime and all of the humans were sleeping. You walked into a dark alley and placed your box down on the ground. Thankfully, Macaque didn't put your muzzle on your mouth. You couldn't touch it since Tang Sanzang used his powers to make the muzzle sting you the moment you touch it to remove it. You gazed up at the moon then closer your eyes, "I know you're watching me, come out." You spoke up with an authoritative voice tone. Suddenly, blue mist covered the alley and you could hear some whispers all over the place, "So, did you finally made your decision?" Lady Bone asked as he made her appearance right in front of you, stepping out of the fog. You squinted your eyes at her to show that you weren't trusting her, "I'm not doing this for you, I'm joining you to bring back my glory." You stated firmly as you didn't show any fear toward her.

"I can thoroughly understand your purpose and I'm not going to ask for more than your help to exterminate Wukong and his protégé."

Upon hearing what she said, you glared at her. However, you knew that you can't disagree with her. In order to get what you want, Wukong and Mk must be pushed out of the picture. You sighed and nodded your head, "Yes, I'm going to help you deal with them. However..." You trailed of, your eyes having a glint of threat, "If you ever dared or even thought of backstabbing me, I will never hesitate to rip you apart." You warned her as a dark shadow covered your face. Lady Bone kept her composure and smiled at you, "You have my word. I would never do such a thing for all I know you could kill me in this body." She declared, knowing very well that you won't hesitate to kill her in place.

Your threatening demeanor had calmed down the moment you heard her agree to your only condition, "Very well, we came to an agreement then." You stated, offering your hand to her to shake. LBD smirked and held you hand, "I'm glad we will work side by side, Lady Kibutsuji." She told you with pride on her face.

"What is it that you want me to do?"

"It's simple, I want you to keep a watchful eye on Monkey King and that child. Tell me everything they are going to plan so I can be prepared for it."

You nodded your head in understanding, "I will. Everything Wukong and his successor are planning will be viewed to you instantly." You affirmed firmly which seemed to please the dark haird girl. She giggled in delight after hearing your agreement, "Good, I will be counting on you. I'm glad we joined forces to destroy Monkey King and his protégé. I will meet you again soon. Until then, be careful not to get exposed." With that being said, she disappeared in the fog, leaving you alone in the alley.

You didn't know if this was the right decision, but you were willing to do anything to be the queen of demons again. You only seeked your own perfection and vengeance over humans. With this decision in mind, you picked your box up and went to look for Mk so he could take you back to Monkey King.

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

"I think this is the place."

You thought as you looked up at the restaurant that was named Pigsy's Noodles. You once heard Mk talk about this place and that he was working here. Above the restaurant, you could see a house. Thus, you jumped up and landed on the balcony. You stared through the window and surely saw Mk sleeping there. You sighed in annoyance as you found yourself looking for help from this boy.

You knocked on the window a few times, but Mk didn't wake up. You were getting upset slowly, "Of course it won't be that easy." You mumbled and continued to knock strongly a few more times. Eventually, Mk woke up and looked toward the window. His eyes widened and said something when he saw you, but you couldn't hear anything due to the window. The boy quickly moved to the window and opened it wide for you, "Y/N! Monkey King is pretty worried about you! Where were you?" He exclaimed as he helped you inside.

Mk also noticed that your muzzle was down which was odd since it was the first time he saw your face without it. Once inside, you put the box down and looked at him, pretending that you can't speak. You just gave him a shrug and pointed at the Monkey King plushie on his bed. Mk was confused at first, but he quickly understood what you meant, "Oh, I will contact Monkey King to take you back to Flower Fruit Mountain." He told you before going to contact Monkey King and tell him that you were with him.

Meanwhile, you just stood there, having a new purpose in your mind. Finally, you will be back to what you once used to be.