𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

REDEMPTION

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓
Chapter Four
Savior
┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

❝I'm the only being close to perfection.❞

THE GROUP HAD FINALLY managed to find a place to camp for the night. Wukong placed the box down beside the monk who sat cross legged under a tree. Now they have to gather all the needed items to pass the night.

They needed some wood, water, and some vegetables to cook dinner.

Wukong crossed his arms and smirked, "Alright, I will stay with master and you all gather the stuff we need." He stated which made his brothers stare at him with deadpanned looks. The first to speak was Zhu Bajie who raised an eyebrow, "And why do you get to stay, hm? We should all work together to finish the tasks faster." He confronted, looking completely pissed off. Wukong rolled his eyes and dropped his arms, "You're right and all, but who is going to protect the master in our absence genius?" He asked back, making his question seem like a matter of fact. The three males shared a look before staring at Monkey King with suspicion.

"We're not going that far, Wukong. It's just around here." Ao Lie pointed out with a goofy smile, both Sha Wujing and Zhu Bajie nodding in agreement. Just when Wukong was about to protest, Tang Sanzang stopped him, "It's alright, Wukong. I'm going to be fine plus I have Y/N here, so I'm going to be safe." He politely declared, trying to assure the ginger furred simian that he was going to be fine.

"But master, Y/N is still sleeping! What if a demon attacks you and she still didn't wake up?!"

"I will be fine, I just can feel it."

Eventually, Wukong gave up and joined the group to look for the needed things. Meanwhile, Tang remained seated in his place as he decided to meditate for a bit before he opened his eyes to look at your box. A small frown appeared on his face, "What happened to her? She is not waking up, hopefully she is fine." He thought as he let out a deep sigh, being a bit concerned about you. Just then...

Help me!

The monk heard a sound that was barely above whisper coming from nearby. His curiosity got the best of him, so he stood up and went to check the source of the sound. However, he found nothing at all, "Hm? That's strange, I'm sure I heard someone asking for help." He muttered while still looking around in hopes of finding who called. When he found nothing, he shrugged his shoulders and was about to return to the campsite. However and before he could even move, someone came from behind and grabbed the great monk.

Meanwhile...

The group was finally done with the tasks and made their way back to the camp. They were chatting about random stuff, but when they returned and see the monk, they immediately got concerned, "Where did master go?" Sha Wujing questioned with evident disconcert in his voice and on his face. Wukong frowned and used his Gold Vision to see where did Tang go and to his surprise and anger he saw him surrounded by bunch of demons. Thankfully, the monk was surrounding himself with a protective golden bubble that would keep the demons away for a while. Monkey King growled, "I told you I should've stayed with him, the demons have got him!" He exclaimed with clear frustration in his eyes.

"Let us move and rescue him!" Ao Lie state and the four of them had moved to save their master, completely forgetting about you. Gladly, the demons weren't that far away which worked for the group's advantage. Wukong was the first to jump up and land in front of the monk, using his staff to blast away the demons by slamming it on the ground. This gave a path to the rest to join his side to protect Tang. They noticed how the demons looked, they were like short goblins and very hyperactive. There was too many of them and they weren't effected by Wukong's strike, plus they were all giggling and laughing mockingly.

"Ao Lie, you stay and gaurd the master! We will deal with them." Monkey King instructed, earning him a nod from the white haired male.

Wukong, Zhu Bajie, and Sha Wujing all dashed to fight with the demons. During their fight, those goblin-like demons were pretty much active as they would stand back up again after they get attacked. This in turn tired the group and would no longer fight. "Those things do not get tired!" Zhu Bajie exclaimed in frustration as he used his weapon to attack a demon that was about to jump at him. The blue man huffed as he pushed away two demons, "What should we do now? We're getting tired!" Sha Wujing added, slowly getting cornered by the little demons with his friends.

"We fight until the end!" Wukong exclaimed while gritting his teeth. Suddenly...

"Guys! Look up there!"

Ao Lie called out as he point at a figure about to land in front of them. The figure hit the ground and slowly stood up, letting out low growls, "Y/N!" The four males shouted in unison when they saw that it was you, the most one that was so surprised was Tang. He was relieved to see you finally woke. You snarled at the demons in a threatening way before launching forward to attack. You decided to use your physical strength and claws for now to get the guys out of here. A few demons tried to imitate you and use their claws to slash you, but with your incredible speed you managed to avoid the attacks.

You kicked, punched, and clawed them yet they would return and laugh as if nothing happened, there was only one way you can deal with them. You landed right in front of your friends, preparing to use your weapon. Focusing on your blood and body, nine flexible and bladed whips shot out from your back, shocking your companions. You used these whips to strike all of the demons at once, making them busy. Wukong was beyond awestruck by what he had just saw, "What kind of ability is this?" His thoughts didn't last long as he heard you hum loudly. Looking at you, he saw you nodding toward a clear path that would lead back to the camp. Zhu Bajie grabbed Tang in his protective bubble while Sha Wujing pulled Wukong with them.

"Wait! What about Y/N?" Wukong exclaimed as he looked back to see you still struggling with the demons. "She will be fine, let's take master to safety first!" Zhu Bajie exclaimed as he continued to run with his friends back to their camp. Wukong took one last look at you, he and Tang hoped that you would be fine and finish this fight before sunrise.