𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

REDEMPTION

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓Chapter NineShadow Monkey ┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓
Chapter Nine
Shadow Monkey
┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

❝I'm the only being close to perfection.❞

YOU SNARLED WITH A sharp glare on your face. You didn't trust this monkey, he appeared to be pretty... shady. You being with Wukong all the time made you became really cautious about their ways of acting, you thought he might be the same but more in a sly way.

The said monkey smirked and opened a shadow portal behind him to teleport away from you, "Whoa, calm down, Princess. No need to be feisty." He taunted as he stepped out of another portal behind you. Another growl of frustration left your mouth as you turned to face him, "Who is he? He looks like Wukong, but his aura is different." You thought, squinting your eyes at him. The dark furried monkey chuckled and crossed his arms, "Let me introduce myself to you, Plums. I'm known as the Six Eared Macaque, but you can just call me Macaque." He introduced himself to you, still maintaining that mocking smirk.

You reached your hand to your muzzle and pulled it down, keeping it around your neck, "What do you want?" You firmly asked, being straightforward. Macaque let out a low laugh before he approached you, "Well, I wanted to meet the infamous Princess of Demons and also to give you a... vacation from Wukong and that kid." He taunted, standing a few feet away from you. You raised an eyebrow in suspicion, totally not trusting him or his deeds, "I'm not a fool to not see through your lies." You stated with calm yet dangerous voice tone. Macaque's smirk dropped and he turned away from you, "I know you have met her, Lady Bone Demon. Even though I don't like Wukong and Mk, but my hatred toward her is far greater than anything." He told you, this time with a serious tone.

"Why is that? You seem serious about it."

"Lady Bone is not to be trusted. She can be all sweet and promising, but once you fail her, she will never hesitate to dispose of you. That's why you shouldn't take her words seriously."

"What makes you think that?" You questioned while raising an eyebrow. Macaque gave you a side glance, "Take it from someone who was enslaved by her." He confessed as he clenched his fists tightly. There was a moment of silence between you two. None of you dared to speak anything without thinking very good about your next words. You let out a sigh and looked at him with firm gaze, "It seems that you don't know who am I. Lady Bone doesn't stand a chance in front of me. The only thing that can assist her in eliminating me is the sun. Other than that, she is nothing but a bug." You spoke up with confidence yet there was no smirk or smile on your face.

"If anything, she is the one that should be aware because if she dared to even think of betraying me... I will devour her." Your voice turned evil with a hint of menace. Macaque chuckled and turned to face you, "Well, I can't predict what would happen if you two fought each other, but I'm sure it will be a sight to watch." He said with amusement. You didn't say anything and just looked at him. For some reason, you could feel that he was in too much pain... As if he was betrayed once and it still scarred him. You had just met him yet you could tell he knows Wukong.

"Tell me, do you know Sun Wukong?"

Macaque sighed and his smile was gone again, "More than anyone else."

Meanwhile...

Wukong was literally freaking out after the fight with the Spider Queen was over. Mk was with him, searching the city for you on the cloud, "Where could she go? I'm sure I placed the box somewhere safe." Monkey King exclaimed, flying through buildings in hopes to find your box somewhere. However, he couldn't see you anywhere. Mk was also concerned, it was the first time he saw Monkey King being this worried about someone. Thus, he tried his best to assure his mentor, "Monkey King, you need to calm down. I'm sure Y/N won't go anywhere far." He spoke up, trying to lighten the tension.

"I know, but I'm worried she will get Y/N again."

"Who? The Spider Queen?"

Wukong realized what he said just now. He couldn't tell Mk about LBD yet until he figure out what to do with her. He knew Mk will be reckless fighting her, so he couldn't reveal that yet. He nodded his head, "Yes, she managed to catch Y/N last time and I fear she caught her again now that the sun is out." Wukong explained, keeping his eyes moving in case he spotted you. Mk nodded in understanding, "We will save her, don't worry." Mk stated with determination. Wukong just hoped that Lady Bone didn't get to you or she might just have you under her control.

The last thing he wanted was to fight you. After all, he had promised his master to look after you and to keep you safe.