𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

REDEMPTION

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓Chapter Eleven False Trust ┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓
Chapter Eleven
False Trust
┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

❝I'm the only being close to perfection.❞

MONKEY KING HAD taken you back to Flower Fruit Mountain after Mk contacted him. Wukong was pretty relieved to see you were alright and not suffering from any burns or exhausted. It was a genuine feeling and you could see it in his eyes.

Wukong helped you out of the box since he wanted to talk to you about something important. Once you were out and back to your original size, you looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Wukong sighed and then frowned, "Y/N, there's something I need to discuss with you." He started, his voice was very serious. You tilted your head and hummed, pretending to be confused. He breathed out and opened his mouth to speak, "I'm sure you know that she is back, right?" He questioned, his eyes boring into your red ones.

You gave a nod as a reply and Monkey King proceeded to explain what he had in mind, "We need to stop her. I have a plan in my head and if it worked, Lady Bone Demon will gone for sure." Now you were paying close attention, this could be a value information to help you and Lady Bone. You hummed to show your interest to listen, "I will go and look for a way to stop her, but I can't take you with me." He told you, giving you an apologetic look. You mentally got upset that you weren't going to join him, but you kept a calm yet questioning look.

"It's dangerous and I can't carry your box around, I can't leave you alone either. However, I have a task for you."

"Hmm?"

For the first time, Wukong held your hand in his before giving it a light squeeze, "I want you to look after Mk for me and make sure he never knows about my reason of leaving him behind." He sounded like he was begging you to watch over Mk more than requesting. You felt a bang of pain shoot in your heart. However, you had a purpose and a deal. You wanted to rebuild your fallen empire and find the Blue Spider Lily to become perfect, you can't turn away now. It has been done. You nodded your head which relieved Wukong. He smiled at you and then let go of your hand, "Thank you, Y/N. You don't know how much you're helping me right now." He said in gratitude and you nodded in understanding.

Just then, Wukong remembered something very important, "Y/N, where were you this entire time? Did Lady Bone Demon kidnap you after I left you?" He asked as concern was clear on his face. You thought about it for a moment before you nodded your head to fake a reason for your absence, "How did you escape then? Did she do anything to you? What did she told you?" Wukong showered you with questions like rain. You put your hands on his shoulders to calm him down. You hummed and shook your head then stared directly at his golden eyes. The monkey let out yet another sigh and nodded his head, "I'm sorry, I was just worried about you..." He trailed off, turning his eyes away from you.

"I just want to keep my promise to master to watch over you. It doesn't matter how you escaped, you're back after all. Come on, you need to rest. I'm sure you're tired."

You agreed with him and shrunk your size to get into the box. When you entered in and took a comfortable seat, Wukong kneeled down and offered you a smile, "I know I could always count on you, you're my only friend that I can fully trust without any doubts. Anyway, I will let you sleep. Good night, Y/N." With that being said, he closed the door and left you to sleep. Meanwhile, you sat in the box, still feeling guilty about what you were going to do to Wukong.

He trusted you and was never going to give a second thought about it. You felt bad for betraying him, but it was just to get what you want... Even Lady Bone Demon won't have your loyalty, she was just a pawn in your plan. Yes, you were going to be selfish this time. You were willing to use everyone to execute your what you had in mind.

With that thought set in your head, you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

"Alright Y/N, you can get out now. The room is mostly dark."

You heard Mk talk to you before the box door opened, you were face to face with Mk who was smiling at you. The room was lit by the lamp which helped you see the boy. You stepped out and returned to your normal size, taking a better look at your surroundings, "You will be staying here in my room. If you ever felt bored, just tell me, okay?" He enthusiastically said, feeling excited to have you with him. You nodded in understanding and then sat on his bed. Your eyes landed on the Monkey King plushie and picked it up.

"Childish, right? I always have it beside me when I sleep. By the way, do you know exactly where Monkey King went on his vacation or how long he is going to take?"

You shrugged your shoulders as a reply, indicating him that you have no clue at all which was a lie. Mk sighed and forced a smile, "Okay, I hope he doesn't take long to return. I still need to train with him." He said before pulling his phone to check the time, "Oh, I will be late for work! I will check on you later, Y/N! Byeee!" Mk rushed out to start work, leaving you alone. You got to find a way to contact Lady Bone Demon and tell her about Wukong's plan. You looked down at the plushie and squeezed it a bit.

This was needed to be done if you want to get what you wanted.