𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

REDEMPTION

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓Chapter EightDecived? ┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓
Chapter Eight
Decived?
┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

❝I'm the only being close to perfection.❞

YOU STARED AT HER with an unreadable look on your face. Her offer was so tempting to refuse, and you knew with your help, Wukong won't be able to stand against her. You were way too strong than him, and he was aware of it.

You spent centuries to build your great empire of demons and claimed the title of the Demon Queen since you were the very first flesh-eating demon to exist. You were making great success, but that boy and his sister ruined it all. Nevertheless, you wanted to redeem yourself from all of the past mistakes. You wanted to start a new life and move on from living on the remaining ashes of your fallen legacy. You had enough of hiding from the demon slayers just because you were alone now, but Lady Bone seemed confident of what she was saying. Yet again, you still have your pride. You weren't the one to work under anyone or take orders from weakling. The only one who was capable of giving you orders and taming you was Tang Sanzang because his orders were to change you to the better.

"So, what do you say?" Her question snapped you out of your thoughts.

"What am I going to get from helping you?" You asked her, venom dripping from your tongue. She smirked at you and slightly leaned forward, "This is your destiny, to be back to your throne after all those years. Once my destiny is fulfilled, I will make sure you will be back to what you used to be. All you need to say is yes." Lady Bone said while looking down at you with an unimpressed face. You stared at her for a moment, keeping a blank look to not show any hesitation. Her smirk didn't budge as she stood straight, "I will give you time to think about my proposal. When you decide, you know where to find me. I trust you will make the right decision." With that being said, LBD disappeared from your view.

You sighed and looked down, your red eyes landing on the muzzle the Monk gave you a long time ago. Your gaze softened a bit, "I'm lost... Will it be my redemption or my comeback?" You mumbled under my breath while still staring at the muzzle. You were lost and didn't know which path you would take. For now, you decided to focus on getting out of here, and then you will think of this matter.

-TIME SKIP- 

You growled as you continued to tug on the chains, but they held you so tightly. You started to get frustrated with each passing second. You have been trying to break free for a long while now. Just as you were about to give up, the door to the room you were in burst open, revealing Wukong with slight worry on his face.

He rushed to you and used his powers to break the chains you failed to break, "Y/N? Are you okay? Who removed your muzzle?" Monkey King asked as he picked up your muzzle. You didn't say anything and just looked at him, "Come on, let me put it back on and get you inside your box. The sun is still out." Wukong added as he tied the muzzle around your mouth. He then placed your box down and opened the door for you to get in, "Let's go, Y/N. Mk needs my help." He told you, urging you to get in. Your fists clenched under your kimono sleeves, but you complied and shrunk your size to get into the box. Once you entered the box, he closed the door and put on his back.

You could feel his movement before he suddenly stopped. You felt him placing the box down and said, "This place is safe for you. Once I'm done, I will come back and get you." With that, he left you alone. You so desperately wanted to beat that spider woman for what she did to you, but the sunlight was preventing you from taking your revenge. You took this time to think of what Lady Bone said. It still lingered in your head, and oddly, you couldn't brush it off. As you were deep in thought, you felt the box getting picked up, "How long have I been here? Is the fight over?" You thought with uncertainty, puzzled by how quiet Wukong was. He would normally talk to you and tell you that he would take you home, but he didn't talk this time.

A few moments later, the box was placed down, and everything was eerily quiet. Wukong went away, his footsteps disappearing from the room. You took this opportunity and opened the door to leave the box. To your surprise, this place wasn't Wukong's house. This place looked like a... dojo. This also means that who took you wasn't Wukong. Your red eyes turned into slits, and your instincts kicked in an alarming way. Just then...

"Well, it seems the princess is finally awake." As you heard the voice behind you, you swiftly went to the person and pinned him against the wall, letting out threatening growls. However, you stopped when you saw a dark furried monkey smirking at you. You didn't know him, but he seemed to know you and very well too.

"It's pleasure to finally meet you, Lady Y/N."