𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

REDEMPTION

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓
Chapter Two
Tamed
┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

❝I'm the only being close to perfection.❞

YOU WERE NOW CLEAN and had fresh clothes you found in the house, all of the blood was washed away. The monk smiled upon seeing how clean you looked, as if all of the sins had left you.

 The monk smiled upon seeing how clean you looked, as if all of the sins had left you

Wukong and the others were already dealing with the people you had killed. Now only one issue was left, how to get you out in the day light. The monk brought a blanket and placed it on your head, "This should suffice for now." He said as he took a step back to get a better look at you, but you weren't satisfied with the blanket as it was pretty small to cover you from head to toe. You frowned and crossed your arms, "I will still get burned, the blanket is small." You stated, trying not snap at him since he was being nice to you.

Tang sweatdropped upon realizing that what you were saying was right, "Hmm, if we can find a bigger blankets, but it appears that all of them are small." He said while looking around, trying to find a bigger blanket, but he found none. Just then, you remembered something. You can take a form of a child, but could you still do it? Your power was still building up and it was hard to assume that this would 100% work, but there was no harm trying it. You took in a deep breath and focused your power to shrink your body to a child form so the blanket could cover you whole. Little by little, your body started to become smaller until you were in the size of a child.

Tang Sanzang didn't notice the change that happened since he was busy looking for a bigger blanket. You carefully made your toward the monk since your clothes were now baggy and you could trip. You tugged on his clothes to get his attention, "Please wait Y/N, I'm looking for-... Oh." He looked down at you and stared with surprise, "You became a child, how did this happen to you? Is that a part of your demonic powers?" He asked as he knelt down in front of you to be in your level. You nodded your head, "Yes, I can take a form of a man too, but rarely." You told him, making the monk look at you with awe.

Just then, Wukong got into the house, "Master, we have finished the-... Huh? What happened to her?" He stopped when he saw your child form. The monk smiled and stood up, "Y/N can change forms which is a wonderful thing." Tang said with a pleased smile. The Monkey King shook his head to get back to the main topic, "Anyway, we're done with burying the corpses." He stated while crossing his arms.

"Great job, now pick up Y/N and let us move." He said and proceeded to walk past Wukong.

"Sure-... Wait, what? Why should I pick her up?"

The monk stopped and looked back at Wukong, "We need to keep the sun as much away from Y/N as possible; therefore, she can't walk with the blanket covering her entire body. Also, make sure she is covered very well. Take this as your chance to bond with her, Wukong." He instructed before walking out of the house. Wukong looked down at you and frowned, "Why should I do that?" He grumbled and covered you whole with the blanket, picking you up before leaving the house.

Once he walked out, both Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing snickered upon seeing Wukong walk with you in his arms while Ao Lie squealed at the sight, "Awww! Master was right, Y/N is so tiny!" He cooed, wanting so desperately to take a look at you. Wukong just rolled his eyes as he felt you hold into him tightly, burying your face in his shoulder.

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

Nighttime finally came and you were free to roam around the campsite. Ao Lie snatched you from Wukong and squished you in a hug, he was literally gawking and cooing at how adorable you looked as a child. Eventually, you got feed up with this and turned back into your original form which saddened the white horse dragon.

For a few minutes, everything was going just fine. However, your hunger started to kick in again. You tried so hard to conceal it, but it was getting difficult, "Control it... I mustn't give up to my hungry." You thought as sweat rolled down your face, your red eyes were twitching violently. You snapped out of your daze when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You slowly turned your head to see Zhu Bajie looking at you with a slight concern, "Are you okay? You're sweating a lot?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

You shook your head, "I-I'm fine, just a bit tired..." You trailed off, holding your head in your hands. Everyone gathering around you, looking down with concern. However, Wukong was having an ominous feeling toward you once he heard the growls... as if something bad was going to happen soon. Tang approached you, "Y/N, you're not fine... Something is definitely wrong." He stated with a serious look on his face.

"Run away..." You growled as you tried your best to conceal your hunger.

"What are you-...!" Before the monk could finish his question, you launch at him. You had completely lost control of yourself to recognize the person who offered to help you. Thankfully and before anything could happen to Tang, Wukong appeared behind you and muffled your mouth with his staff, pulling you away from the monk and holding you back. Sha Wujing stood in front of Tang protectively, "Master, stay away! She is out of control!" He exclaimed while holding his weapon, ready to attack if Wukong couldn't hold you anymore.

Ao Lie frowned lightly, "She must be hungry. Y/N is a demon who feasts on human flesh, so she has been holding back for a while and she lost control." He explained, his eyes never leaving your struggling figure. Wukong groaned as he continued to hold you, "Ugh! Just do something about her, I can't hold her for long!" He yelled while trying his best to avoid your slashing claws. The monk approached you and tapped his staff on the ground, making a golden symbol appear underneath you and Wukong.

Suddenly, a bamboo muzzle wrapped around your mouth after Wukong let go of you, "This will restrain your hunger until you learn how to control it." Tang Sanzang said and tapped his staff down again, this time your eyes glowed for a moment, "Y/N, you have to acknowledge that humans are not food for you to eat. Humans must be protected, humans are your friends and family. Keep that implanted in your mind." He ordered you so his words will effect your mind before the light died down and the symbol disappeared. You almost immediately passed out, succumbing to sleep.

Wukong looked at you then to Tang, "Is that going to keep her restrained, master?" He asked with slight hesitation. The monk sighed as his shoulders dropped, "Hopefully, the rest is left to her." He stated, keeping his gaze at you. Maybe helping you was a big task for them, but Tang wasn't going to give up on you just yet. There was still hope in saving you from the savage monster living within yourself.