𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

REDEMPTION

┏•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┓
Chapter Seven
New Year Annoyance
┗•━•━•━ ◎ ━•━•━•┛

❝I'm the only being close to perfection.❞

YOU FROWNED AND crossed your tiny arms in annoyance. You could hear both Mk and Wukong training outside which actually disturbed your sleep. Unfortunately you can't leave the box because the sun was still out.

"The sun is the only thing preventing me from leaving this box." You thought with frustration, veins popping around your face.

A few minutes later, the sounds stopped after a big thing hit the ground. You waited for a couple of minutes to make sure that they won't train again before you decide to drift back to sleep. You managed to get about an hour of sleep, but the box started to shake and that woke you up, "Nobody messes with my New Year's. Let's go!" You could hear Wukong exclaimed before hearing the sounds of the wind passing by quickly. It seemed that he included you in this new adventure. There was a moment of quietness before you heard Mk scream in panic, he was scared of... spiders? You didn't know what was happening and you were sure that what was happening wasn't really assuring at all. Mk's voice was gone and there were only the sounds of the wind before Wukong landed down on the ground.

"Oh, Monkey King! Well, isn't this a nice surprise? Finally come out of hiding just to see me?" You heard a woman talk to Wukong.

"Didn't know you were so desperate for attention, Spider Princess."

"It's Spider Queen, subhuman."

You realized that Wukong was talking to the one and only Spider Queen. Their argument continued for a while before they started fighting. Your focused your ears to listen to locate her position. You could hear her sneaking from behind, ready to strike. Before she could land a hit on Wukong, you kicked opened the door of your box, your kick contacting with the Spider Queen's abdomen. She smirked as she saw you growling at her, "Well, the Demon Queen is finally awake. That's great." Her smirk disappeared and was replaced with a scoff.

Wukong smiled as you jumped out of the box, frustration evident on your face, "That's bad, you had upset her." He sarcastically said, his smile becoming more confident. The Spider Queen retreated to the darkness, hiding her presence from you. Your ears perked up as you heard a whisper behind you. Your instincts kicked in and you dashed toward the sound. You prepared to punch who you assumed was the Spider Queen, but the young girl moved her head away from your fist which made it collide with the wall. The girl looked up at you, her hair turning white and her eyes bright blue.

For a moment, a vision of the sun and your burning hands flashed before your eyes. You were busy with this that you didn't notice the Spider Queen emerging from the darkness, "As easy as a fly." She taunted, sending her web toward you.

Thankfully, Monkey King moved you away and got caught in the web instead of you. Suddenly, he got electrocuted by the webs and everything around you turned gold. You let out a hum and went to help him, but a powerful force stopped you in place. You could see the young girl smirking, "Congratulations on your victory, my Queen." She spoke up, giving you a smug look.

"My special webs will continue to steal Monkey King's power until he's nothing more than a dried up husk. Nothing and no one will be able to stop me. As for this creature-..."

"My Queen, please leave this demon to me to deal with."

"Hm? Whatever."

Suddenly, your mind blacked out and you lost consciousness. The last thing you saw was the young girl smirking at you for the last time before you fully passed out.

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

A few hours later...

You woke up with a slight headache, your eyes didn't fail to see the bright blue chains wrapped around your body. You wanted to move, but it was as if your body was frozen in place. You hummed and tried you move your arms, but in vain. Just then...

"It's pointless."

Your head snapped toward the voice of the young girl. You squinted your eyes and growled in a threatening way. She chuckled and stood right before you, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N Kibutsuji." She said with the same smug look yet you didn't reply. She got closer, looking directly at your eyes, "Let me remove this muzzle." As she said this, the muzzle was removed to show your mouth, "Now I can talk to the Demon Queen more properly." She added with a mocking smirk.

You hummed dangerously, "Who are you?" You asked with a firm voice tone. The young girl's smirk didn't disappeared as she placed her hands behind her back, "I'm known as the Lady Bone Demon. Now tell me, what made you join force with the Monkey King? As far as I know, you despise other living beings." She questioned with a raised eyebrow. You stared at her with calm red eyes at her, "This doesn't concern you, now release me this instant." You demanded, your voice has a dangerous tone.

"Oh? Could you be seeking redemption? After killing thousands of people, you're just looking for forgiveness and acceptance. However, there's still one thing or rather person haunts you in your dreams."

Upon hearing what she said, you snarled at her, "You're digging grave." You warned, baring your teeth at her. Lady Bone chuckled and leaned back, "You're not good at hiding the truth. This is not what I want to talk about, in fact I have a proposal for you." She stated with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, "How about you join me and bring back your fallen empire in Japan." She offered, hitting a sensitive topic.

Going back to your old self and be the cruel ruler over the demons was something you so desperately wanted, but what about the great monk? You had promised him to redeem yourself and start anew. You didn't know what to do or what to choose, what's your decision going to be?