Chapter 02

A/n: Next Chapter for you. I hope you like it. I would also like to add that I do not want to see comments that will say that this is a pedophile. This is fiction. Anyway, I invite you to read 💕

________

"Sensei, Ohayo. I hope you slept well." You sat down slowly on his stomach and leaned over with a smile to give him a kiss on the lips.

A slight blush on your cheeks.

He licked his lips with a bigger smile after the kiss.

"When you greet me like that, I would never think that I slept badly. I slept with you. To wake up in the morning and see the most wonderful thing in the world next to me. To see my perfect girl sleeping cuddled up to me in my arms."

You turned your eyes to the side for a moment, feeling warmed by his words.

Exactly. His words always felt so warming and made your body feel warmer than usual.
It felt good even though you were blushing.

Where you hated your shyness before, you don't mind it now. Now you can be sure that even if you blush, he loves it.

With your body wrapped in the duvet, you sat on his stomach, feeling his fingers gently caressing your thighs.

Even the smallest touch is a strong feeling. Because just like your feelings, your body is sensitive to it.

You feel so tiny and vulnerable when you hear him say he loves you.

The tenderness you feel in your body when you are with him. Because he showed you that you can be gentle. You don't have to be any other. You don't have to be different for him. Because he promised to protect your feelings. your good. your everything.

Especially your love.

He will protect your future.

As long as you stay with him.

And he only saw your future with him.

Your future is his future. And nothing could change that. He just wanted you for the rest of his life. To the end of the world.

You were supposed to be together. You were meant to be.

Since you first met. Until now. And it will always be the same. Because you already became his when your heart told you to love him.

Moments where you thought whether you loved him or not... That's gone now. You can forget about it. Because what happened at school may already be abandoned. You'll never go back there again.
The only thing left of you is your Gojo-sensei.

And Gojo-sensei will always be with you no matter what happens.

He didn't know what he was supposed to do before. He was afraid of relationships. To later understand that you must be his. His sweet little schoolgirl. Without people to make you do anything. Without people to hurt you. You are just you. You and him. No one more.
Now all you have to do is think about him. Because no one new will come into your life. He's the only one with you now. And you didn't need anyone else.

You only felt so good with him. You weren't tense, you weren't ashamed of anything. You weren't as quiet as you could be.
You were perfect with him.

And now he knew what he had to do. He did this.

Contrary to teacher's reason.
He took you and did not give you back to friends or parents. He took you for him. Because really, you were always best with him. He was your closest friend. He was with you most of the time. And you couldn't say otherwise. Because it was Gojo-sensei who gave you happiness.