Chapter 05

The white-haired man knew lazily in his chair, his legs propped up on his teacher's desk. His mouth visible behind his high collar.

He had nothing in his hands. He wasn't looking at anything. His face was facing forward. Up slightly. As if he was looking for something with his eyes. As if he was looking there. Even though there's nothing there.

Sensei of the two guys looked very thoughtful and very dreamy.

His lips seemed to smile slightly. But it wasn't very noticeable.

He remembered something. Today is a certain day...

Something happened two years ago. It was the second anniversary of this event.

His mind raced through memories of what had happened then.

Today was the second anniversary of the time he took you to your island. Second anniversary of this event. And he loved that it's been two years since you've been with him like this.

This is exactly the moment today. Maybe you should celebrate it somehow?
His little ex-student deserves something good. You can make a date at home.

I'm sure you won't refuse. You are no longer the same person you were before. With him, you open up and behave very differently. As if you were a different person. Your face is full of emotions. Full of smile. You don't hide your emotions. Maybe you're still not a very wild person and you're quiet. You smile at him whenever you can. That is, constantly, because no one forbids you to do it. Being together won't cause you any trouble.

You were so quiet. you still are. But it's different now than it was before. Now your life is different and you don't have to be afraid.
You are not emotionless. Your eyes are still filled with sparkles. And so it has always been. So no one could ever say there was anything wrong with you. Because you were a normal girl who is just shy.
And it's just that some people couldn't find those sparks.

You were looking for someone who would understand you. The right person. And your Sensei was just such a person. You talked to him about everything, even though you had no chance of beating him in conversation.

You were just so sweet with him. Only with him you had such a sweet smile.

Every time you go out with people in freshman year, he was there, but in the back. More distant. You were happy but it wasn't the peak of your dreams. You were quiet and just silently enjoying the moment, not speaking. You didn't want to spoil anyone's fun. That's why.

He remembers that moment when you all went out together, you agreed with everything just nodding your head. Without a word. And when you were just with him, suddenly a slightly different person appeared. You were talking to him and smiling.

You opened your heart to him.

He saw that you are an innocent and sweet girl who cares about important things. You cared about making people smile, even if something could be worse for you. You didn't argue. You were a quiet person. You were so small and innocent. So shy. In this world you would be crushed. Such a cute girl. He couldn't watch it.

You were perfect. Nice and lovely. You didn't think anything bad about him. You honestly believed in him. You ignored his flaws. And you were just there, showing that you were his ray of light.

The sun has strength. But the warmth it gives is very nice.
Just like you.

You were his ray of sunshine.

You dispelled all the darkness that was in him.

He's not innocent...
For as long as he can remember, he's been learning how to kill curses. He killed people. Was it supposed to be something innocent?