Chapter 20

Summary:"...What now?" He asked in a whisper.

"Now you will fall asleep." Gojo said, happy to feel the warmth of your body next to him.

"Fall asleep?"

"You will fall asleep and wake up as if it had never happened here. And she will stay here with me. You can't take her from me. You won't even remember that we talked like that. Everything will be fine again."

All the days you lived were supposed to disappear

Because they want to hurt you. They know you're here. They know that you are with Gojo.

That's why they will want to take you away. Because none of them want to believe that you are there with them because you want to be there with them. This is what you want, and you will always only want this.
However, they don't know this.

They don't know that this is the only way you will be completely safe.

No negative emotions will reach you. You won't have to suffer because of your cursed energy.

As long as you are happy and calm, your cursed energy remains dormant and never causes trouble. When your life is peaceful and happy, you live just like a normal person.

You don't have to worry about whether you are strong or weak. Because Satoru will always be with you.

And if others can't respect your choice, that's their problem.

But because they can't do it, you have to suffer?

If he hadn't done something, you would be being held by a divine dog right now, and everyone around you would want to run away, just to get you off this island. Regardless of your feelings.

There are moments in life when moral principles may not be followed.

Gojo has already done this once. Kissing you suddenly. Then he took you away so that you could never be sad again in this world. May you forget all your sorrows and live with a smile. Together with your Satoru-Sensei.

Not with your teacher. Not with your former teacher. Only with your Satoru. With someone who is most important to you.

The white-haired man let go of your body gently and stood up, joining his hands to appear next to his students and touch their foreheads. Fingers gently dig into their skin to send unholy energy to them. To their brain and consciousness.

The air was spinning, and they didn't know for a moment where they were. What is this place? They wanted to go to sleep. It was as if they were sitting in a dream and suddenly started waking up.
The sand was soft under their feet.

Kugisaki fell and sat on the sand, rubbing her eyes from tiredness. It was as if she was about to fall asleep.
Itadori sat up slowly and placed his hand on his forehead, feeling slightly dizzy.