Chapter 18

Summary: Watching the death of a person who destroys you from the inside and then being forced to kill that person yourself.
This is different than suddenly finding out about death.
But they both hurt the same.
He would lose someone who made him feel emotionally important to someone.
He didn't want Megumi to say it, but he did...
He didn't want to experience loss. He didn't want to lose you. He had to take you to safety. You were the person who was his warmest ray of sunshine.

So... Don't dare they put finger of you...

"Is it polite to break into someone's house? Megumi?" He hummed in a sing-song voice

"Is it polite to break into someone's house? Megumi?" He hummed in a sing-song voice. "Nope... After all, I'm the villain here, right? Am I the villain for you?"

"You-!"

"It's me! Hello everyone! First-year teacher at Jujutsu High School, Gojo Satoru!" He bowed dramatically." So, shall we start?"

"Don't play like a clown!"

"Aww... Megumi, you are hurting me. Didn't you say I was crazy? Why don't you let me play one?" He clapped his hands with a smile.

"(l/n) is here?" Itadori asked, looking at his sensei, who was still smiling.

"Didn't Megumi tell you everything? I understand you didn't believe him right away."

"Sensei...!"

"I don't know who you're talking about. There is no (l/n)."

Itadori almost sighed with relief when he heard the white-haired man's words.

Fushiguro must have been wrong! It was impossible for you to live! Gojo-sensei would never do that!

"There's only (y/n)-chan." He said it suddenly, running his thumb over his jaw.

Itadori's body froze when he heard this.

Gojo-sensei never lied.
And now he confirmed what Fushiguro told them? How could this be possible?

It's...

His eyes were wide, and his mouth was slightly open.

"If you asked about (y/n) right away, I would tell you right away that she's here. Why should I hide it any longer if you already know?" He said, walking slowly on the sand. "Besides, she doesn't have that name anymore. I can ask her to be Gojo at any time. And she will."

"Why?!"

"Because according to everything that exists, she's dead. She voluntarily gave up the name she once had last year."

"Why are you forcing her to do this?!" the girl screamed. "You can't treat her like that!"

"I'm not treating her badly. And also, I'm not forcing her to do anything. She's here of her own free will. She wants to be here. I'm not forcing her to do anything. That's why we're here together."