Chapter 11

Summary: The only way to find out more was to enter Gojo's house in his absence. What can Fushiguro see there? What might happen if he goes there without permission? Will you be there?

 What can Fushiguro see there? What might happen if he goes there without permission? Will you be there?

If you're the 'Ashamed-chan' Gojo was talking to, you're somewhere. 

People don't disappear into thin air. It is not possible for you to disappear from the world.
If there's still a possibility that you're alive, you must be somewhere. 

Nothing he came up with is certain. But one thing is certain: He will check it out. Because as long as there's a chance that Gojo has deceived them in the slightest, he won't let up. 

What if it turns out you're alive? What will happen then? What will happen...?

You will come back home.

Your parents are just as worried. They were worried when you went on missions. They cried after your death. However, they don't have much to do. They live the same life they have always lived. 

Fushiguro didn't know if you had siblings or not. But surely your parents are living normal lives now. 

You were the only one born with the cursed technique. Your family has nothing to do with sorcerers now. That's why there's no point in thinking about it. They may have wanted to forget. Just like people who will never see the curse. 

Maybe they'll think you were their dream, just like everyone else. Because people who saw the curse might just think it didn't exist. And it was just a dream. 

It would be best for your parents if they really didn't remember them, the sorcerers. And also for them to forget about you.
This could be very painful. Don't remember about your own child. But if your parents cry over you, you could come back posthumously as a curse. A curse created from despair. 

However, they probably don't remember.

Fushiguro clearly remembered how Gojo had gone to your family home to express his condolences to your parents in person. 

Just as he can make people unconscious, he could make a person think of something as a bad dream upon waking up.. 

His serious face as he introduced himself as your teacher from Jujutsu High. 
And the calm words he spoke when he told your mother about how you disappeared on the last mission.
You died, and your body was not found. 

Her heavy tears streamed down her face. But he was magically calm. 

He has seen crying, suffering, and loss many times. He knew he could never save everyone.
He didn't know many of the people he had to save.

That's why sometimes he couldn't care less about the deaths of people he had no name for. 

However, you were his student. He knew you so much. He knew your heart. You were so close to him.