Chapter 12

Summary: The person who may have known Gojo more than the others was Fushiguro. But there must have been something in his house that he didn't know about. Any tip?

A/n: it was very nice to see the comments I received on the previous chapter. I was so tempted to write what was behind him. But I stopped myself.

As befits Gojo, his house was large and apparently rich

As befits Gojo, his house was large and apparently rich. Everything showed that this was not the home of someone modest. 
Large rooms, and expensive furniture. Everything in a similar style. 

What he liked and suited him was in his home. Only the size of the furniture was important. The sofa was large, and so was the armchair. The TV was large, but that was probably not a coincidence. 

Gojo, who would be humble in his presence?

Fushiguro slowly went to the other rooms to find no one. It wasn't strange that Gojo wasn't here. Because he chose a day to scout this house while he was on a two-day mission overseas. 

It looked like his former sensei's house. There were no plants because they would wither in his house when he was gone. No pet because he travels often. There is no trace of any person here except him. 

However, everything was empty and clean. There's no sign of someone like Gojo anywhere. 

But the dark-haired man had a strange feeling...

Like something was looking at him? Like there was something behind him?

It was strange and terrifying. He was used to this feeling when it came to curses watching him. However, when he knew what he was doing was bad, it was a different feeling. 
The feeling of being caught by someone... Something not very pleasant. As if someone was about to come and punish him. 

The bedroom was empty. The bed was made. No person there. There was no one who could somehow move the air in this house. 

Because it seemed to be getting harder. 

What if that feeling was Gojo? Or maybe he's standing right behind him, watching him while he stands at the entrance to his bedroom, looking around.
Would Gojo accept this and forgive him for breaking into his house and searching every nook and cranny? 

The feeling was like a combination of guilt and the pressure of being watched. So Fushiguro couldn't quite put his finger on how he felt right now.

His eyes were wide as he looked around. He felt his body sending him some signals. It was a clear signal that something was happening. 

Hot and cold in the chest. Sweat is starting to form. Intuition that something is wrong. 

He felt as if someone was behind him. It was as if there was a figure in the dark. 

There was only one possible possibility... 

And he turned back quickly as he felt sweat pour over him.