Chapter 09

Summary: The way Gojo was acting now was strange. The person he was writing to was mysterious to say the least. They didn't know anything about who this person was. But there was a hint that only an observant person could notice, and one who was on first year with you.

 But there was a hint that only an observant person could notice, and one who was on first year with you

"Fushiguro-senpai."

The dark-haired man turned calmly to look at the serious red eyes of his first-year kohai.

"Hokusei." He answered him, giving him a signal that he was listening.

"Sensei was acting strange today. Do you know why?" He asked looking at him.

"He's always weird. I can't believe I lasted this long with him." He snorted, his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Senpai, I think he's hiding something."

The elder looked at him questioningly. His hands in his pockets tightened slightly as he thought about what the red-eyed man had said.

"Gojo has many secrets. Sometimes it's better not to get into what he thinks and does. He is not a man with a perfect life and what is in his head can be terrifying for some people..."

"I'm surprised he doesn't say who his girlfriend is. He always said everything openly. He was acting strange. Especially when I looked at his phone."

"What exactly?"

"When I looked at his phone, he looked at me. Then he turned his head slightly, but I still felt that he was looking at me. And he hid the phone from me."

"What happens to him is none of our business, Hokusei... However... He really is strange about some things. His behavior completely changes."

"Should I do something, senpai?" he asked, straightening his bangs on his forehead.

"What could you do? Gojo has been weird forever... However, he surprises me... He always speaks about everything, no matter if no one cares. It's no wonder he has secrets. But... These secrets are related to us, and he doesn't want to tell anyone about it. I noticed from his behavior that he knows something that we are not supposed to know."

"And the person he texted is connected to this?" he tilted his head slightly, looking at Fushiguro.

"If you say he hid the phone from your eyes, there must be something to it."

"Should I check who sensei was talking to?" he asked.

Fushiguro's eyes widened slightly when he saw the calmness and seriousness of his younger colleague.
Hokusei, always serious. When he talks about something serious, it's like this.

If he, a person with good intuition, thinks that something is wrong, there must be something wrong.

Gojo also acted a bit like himself when he met them. The way his eyes briefly flickered to him as he sat on the couch. Maybe his eyesight cannot be seen either. But the feeling that goes through you when you feel that someone is looking at you is different.