Chapter 13

(y/n) returns to the story!

Basically, I noticed that she didn't have that big a role to play... Gojo is more of a main character here... The reader isn't involved that much in the story up to this point...

Summary: Satoru's sweet homecoming.He did everything to return from the mission as quickly as possible. To spend more time with you. What could go wrong?

"I didn't hear you come in the house

"I didn't hear you come in the house." You said, keeping your hands on the door frame as you saw Satoru's back as he lay on his stomach on the bed. 

He let out a soft growl, as if he had just woken up. 
You didn't want to wake him up, but you also wanted to talk to him and spend time with him. After all, he was gone all day yesterday and came back only now, at night. 
You spent the previous night alone, without him. But you could enjoy talking to him on the phone. 

"I teleported here right after the mission was completed." He groaned in a slightly hushed, hoarse voice. 

"You had three days to do it." You said this, calmly walking towards him. You closed the bedroom door and turned on the warm light of the bedside lamp. "And you came back after one day."

You sat down next to him, placing your hand on his shoulder blade. His body didn't move at all. He simply placed the side of his face on the pillow and looked at you with one eye. 

"I didn't want to spend a lot of time away from home. Without you. Besides, I knew my little bunny would be lonely when I was gone for three days." He gave you a small smile and didn't move otherwise, letting your hand touch him without moving. 

You reached for a strand of your hair and, looking to the side with a tiny smile, tucked it behind your ear. 

His eye was on your face. He felt as if his energy had been given back to him, even after working for so long. Seeing your face after something like that was like a dream. Like a long-awaited sleep after sleepless hours. The sight of a small smile and a slight pinkness on the cheek. 
If this was an anime or any series, the moment he looked at you, the background would turn pink, and there would be slight sparkles around your face. 
But even if this is your real life, he can't deny that he can imagine it.

How pretty sparks fly around your pretty face.

He was doing it especially for you. To get home quickly. To be with you longer. 

Officially, he was on a mission for three days. So when he finished the mission in one day, he had two days off and could stay home with you. He didn't have to go to work. He could be with you as long as he wanted! Two extra days of freedom with you! Isn't this great? 

As soon as he got off the plane, he started searching for the curse he was supposed to find and exorcise. He didn't sleep at night to find it. It took him almost the whole day. No rest, only small snacks from the stalls on the street. Just to take care of it quickly and then come home to be with you.