Chapter 15

Summary: Seeing something you shouldn't see... But seeing it shows the truth. Who needs additional skills if they can't be used? Therefore, the most important thing is to complete the mission. If finding out what's wrong with Gojo is a mission, you should complete it. Even if the truth may hurt.

It took some time before Fushiguro could master something like changing the size of a Shikigami.
He managed to make it bigger. But smaller?

It all depended on how much cursed energy would be released and given to the Shikigami.

Not the bird he tamed early on. Because it wasn't that aggressive towards him, and it wasn't one of the strongest Shikigami he could summon.

It was easy to do this with this one. Maybe he couldn't share vision with his Shikigami, but since it was made of his shadow, he could open a shadow screen that showed him what the bird saw.

He discovered this accidentally when he allowed a hole created by his dog's shadow to form in front of him.
He saw something that amazed him. Because he saw what his dog saw.

That's why it gave him an extra ability.

Easier scouting. Because he could send shikigami and learn more about the surroundings.

Shrinking and enlarging these shadow animals was another skill he mastered. However, it is not easy to do this.

When his Shikigami get more cursed energy from him, they simply grow stronger or weaker. Depending on how much power they have.

But he can also give them more or less shade.

The Nue he summoned was small. There was no big bird here.

It was the size of a hummingbird.
But Nue is an owl. It was smart.

The dark-haired man found on the map that these numbers were coordinates. Around Japan. And there, in the sea, when you magnified it, you could see that there was a small island where it was pointing. Something that is neither big nor very small.

He was wondering what he was doing here.

And later, he noticed that the photo next to these numbers was a photo from a small beach on this island.

Unfortunately, it was not possible to obtain information from the Internet because this island is considered private. So you can't get information about it just like that.

There was something easier for the Jujutsu sorcerer. Because he, as a first-grade sorcerer, could do a lot.

Summon the reduced Nue, give the coordinates, and show on the map where it should go. So he can check what's there.

Since do was in Gojo's house, do was more important to him than other things.

'Ashamed-chan' was still in his mind. Because there was no way that what he wrote there wasn't related to something.